LMAO....Bobby Brown Tried To Fight Usher, Reports Say

Venom Skywalker

S. Enigma
According to sources, New Edition alum Bobby Brown threw a temper tantrum at an exclusive birthday party in Los Angeles for pop prince Usher, claiming the younger star replaced him in the limelight. "You need to respect me! You took my spot! You are taking away my shine! I should be on stage, not you," the New York Post reported Brown as saying.

Drama erupted shortly after Usher invited Brown to perform onstage. Eyewitnesses said Brown "stumbled" and appeared "out of it" as he made his way to the stage. Observers claimed, "Bobby got down on his hands and knees and started bowing to Usher" and then Usher subsequently praised his precursor as the party began to come to a close.

"Usher invited him on stage and told the crowd, 'Here's my man Bobby Brown, the original king of R&B!' and they hugged," but bystanders said after the embrace, an irate Brown "went all Jekyll & Hyde" on Usher. Eventually, Usher was forced to summon club security to snatch Brown offstage, because he attempted to attack him.

The report says Usher began dancing with girlfriend and TLC member Rozonda "Chilli" Thomas to calm the fracas as stars like Vivica A. Fox, Cris Judd, Lauryn Hill, Shaquille O'Neal, L.A. Reid, Ja Rule, and K-Ci & Jo Jo gazed on, stunned.

At the party all attendees were forced to wear black garb and even to drive black vehicles.

In related news, Bobby Brown and Ja Rule recently recorded "Thug Love," a song to be featured on the rapper's The Last Temptation CD, due November 19.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Way to go Usher! That's taking care of business like a man! I'm glad that he didn't entertain Bobby's ignorant tail!

_ _ _!!!! :bawling: :bawling:

*singing out of the room* Every Little Step I Take...Every Little Step I Make....

this is what happens when u leave the group, he should have never left New Edition, they would probably still be making hits to this day.

aaaaaaaahhh........on second thought, maybe not:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Devil's Gun Trigger Man
this is what happens when u leave the group, he should have never left New Edition, they would probably still be making hits to this day.

aaaaaaaahhh........on second thought, maybe not:rolleyes:

Considering they just signed to bad boy...maybe so.

Originally posted by Venom Skywalker

Considering they just signed to bad boy...maybe so.

Why do I get the feeling that New Edition'll be singing 'hooks' for P.Diddy....ala Teena Marie for No Limit.......

But any work is 'good' work, right?

:idea:

Originally posted by Venom Skywalker
"Usher invited him on stage and told the crowd, 'Here's my man Bobby Brown, the original king of R&B!'

Maybe this is why he went off!!!!!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

HEY PEOPLE

It's his perogative

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

sorry for spelling

Eddie Kane send help :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back