LIL JAG! You ain't no "HE", you'z a SHE!

Originally posted by LIL JAG
that should get u ban in here right. personal attack is not allow on this board. grow up

But you aren't a dude, so is that actually applicable in THIS situation? ;)

:lmao:

I did not attack you I just said you are Faking to be A Girl(FAG). That is not a personnal attack. If anything you should be kicked off for sneaking into private forums and starting confusion on the board.

An one more thing a child should stay in a childs place "I'm a grown A$$ man" I don't play with kids.

Tell you what else can get you "ban"..........not putting "ed" on the end of allow...........Grammar Nazi send help

that should get u ban in here right. personal attack is not allow on this board. grow up

so it is ok to attack ladies on this board right

s a d

No...I'm not saying that at all. :)

Think about it....a "fag" is a derrogatory name for a MAN...NOT a female.

That's kinda like a brotha gettin' overly offended if someone called him a LESBIAN! :lol:

Do you get where I'm coming from? :D

Originally posted by CEE DOG
I did not attack you I just said you are Faking to be A Girl(FAG). That is not a personnal attack. If anything you should be kicked off for sneaking into private forums and starting confusion on the board.
Good come back.:swink:

*co-signing*

Originally posted by limefree

Good come back.:swink:

Yeah CEE DOG...that was kinda nice! :D

Or better yet...

FAG could mean a Fake Azz Girl, too! :lol:

*dang...wish I would've thought of the concept first....* LOL

Originally posted by The Riddler
Tell you what else can get you "ban"..........not putting "ed" on the end of allow...........Grammar Nazi send help

That's not the only mistake in that post. It was utterly painful to read. Such things should not be allowed.

Lil Jag, your actions only serve to diminish the value of the degrees that my father and brother hold. Please, for the love of all creatures great and small, cease and desist. By the way, if you think that some of these posts are personal attacks, heaven help you if you piss me off. I neither pull punches nor fight "fair" when I am forced into aggression.

Sho' you right!

Beware of the Grammar Nazi...and WHATEVER you do, don't phugg up and say irregardless!! :shh: :goof: The dayum board almost got shut down last summer behind dat one rat dere!

I dunno if Lil F, uh I mean Jag is cool........irregardless s/he should be treated with respect.......I mean irregardless of gender and irregardless of sexual orientation........respect is key

Originally posted by sophandros

By the way, if you think that some of these posts are personal attacks, heaven help you if you piss me off. I neither pull punches nor fight "fair" when I am forced into aggression.

Pic5-3.jpg

<font size=4>"Dont' make me angry....
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!"</font>

so it is ok to attack ladies on this board right

s a d

Yanno, this LilJag reminds me of that character Pat on Saturday Night Live......

chrispat.jpg

Both men and women tried to ask questions to see if they could determine what Pat was.....

Man: "So Pat, what kind of magazines do you like???"
Woman: "Yeah, do you like Sports Illustrated and GQ or do you Like Comsmopolitan and Vanity Fair??"

Pat: Uggwheah....What about People????

As a result, no one still knew what the uckf Pat was.

:headphone

Jim Rome: Okay enough is enough, no more Pat jokes, no more acronyms for FAG.......this is going too far...........

Translation: I am fuggin dying laffin, please keep posting

:lmao: :lmao:

Man, how did I miss this post??? Now I know who LIL JAG is!!
The sentence structure is specific to one person and one person only.........

gundy.jpg

"ME SOLOMON GRUNDY CAN BEAT SUPERMAN!!! ME SOLOMON GRUNDY STRONG !!!"

:D :D :D

Jim Rome: Okay enough is enough, no more Pat jokes, no more acronyms for FAG.......this is going too far...........

Translation: I am fuggin dying laffin, please keep posting

Freakin' Clones. :)

That will work about as well as the moratorium on Orenthal takes four years ago...

ROTGGGGGGGGGGGGDF..LMMFAO@ Mak!!!!!

This bah said <b>"ME SOLOMON GRUNDY!!!!!!"</b> ROTGDF!!!! Oh my Gawd!!!!!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :lol: :emlaugh: :bawling: :emlaugh: :lol:

Legion of Doom...send help!

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

:lmao: :lmao:

gundy.jpg

"ME SOLOMON GRUNDY CAN BEAT SUPERMAN!!! ME SOLOMON GRUNDY STRONG !!!"

:D :D :D

HELL NAW!!! :D

And to think....I used ol Solomon as my MSN Messenger screen name yesterday!!! :lmao:

Boy....that's scary! :lol:

Originally posted by Ntelekt

Pic5-3.jpg

<font size=4>"Dont' make me angry....
You wouldn't like me when I'm angry!"</font>

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Back