Lil Flip and David Banner was in town last night in Monroe..

Barre Baby

t.k.a. T.B.L. #51
at the National Guard Building (close to the airport) in Monroe, La....concert was off the chain and crunk.

David Banner ripped the mic up aready....that fool look like he ate a lot with a beer belly gut already.....but he was hyped as heck on the stage...no doubt...

and my boy Lil Flip was off the chain also, came with Redd and Lil Ron....didnt see Hump or Shasta......Li Flip was more like laid back but still hyped up and smoked out...

But the concert was off the chain....played 1/2 the song that was on the UnderGround Legend and like 4 songs on the Leprachaun....and 1/2 on the David Banner's Firewater album and played that classic song with Pimp C "Get Crunk"

FLip has on a tight arse Baby Blue Basketball Throwback Jersey( Buffalo #11)

and I dap with Banner and Flip...and I talked to Redd from H.$.E. and all of them peepz is cool as hell...

and got me a new mixed c.d. "UnderGround Allstars - Lil Flip, Redd, Lil Ron"

but overall the concert is

and there were some fine arse yellabone up in that piece yo....no doubt!!!

Holla at you folkz.......

Lil Jon send help because.
.<font size=10> WE DONT GIVE A KCUF</font>

Hey Barre...

Do you know whether Banner has split up with Kamikaze and DJ Phingprint? What happened to Crooked lettaz?

You sound like you'd know.....

:(

Originally posted by JSTUS

I AM older and wiser. Different strokes for different folks :D

The thing about it is, David Banner is college educated and more connected to the SWAC than most know. He is a former SU SGA Prez (1996-1997). He graduated the same semester as I did. He is a very smart brother.

I actually voted for Lavell Crump(David Banner)back in '96 and I would say that he was one of the better SGA presidents that we had during my time at SU(94-00). He was a leader and a pretty smart brother behind the hip-hop persona.

Back