Lewis is here

Lewis

Peabody Warhorses
Congrat to JSU, you beat us. We made lots of mistakes. One thing I never agree with is using all your timeouts on defense when the other team is driving. We missed FG's and messed up punts (that guy couldn't hit last year) and messed up several scoring opportunites. The game should not have came down to that last play. We just need to win the rest of our games and settle this in Birmingham. JSU, just handle your business and don't let one of those Kountry Bamma school make it to Birmingham. THat would just be the worst, have to go to birmingham for that.<br><br>I didn't get to make it to the game because I had car problems on Friday night/Sat Morning. I am looking forward to meeting the mafia in Birmingham.

I didn't get to make it to the game because I had car problems on Friday night/Sat Morning. I am looking forward to meeting the mafia in Birmingham.

Yeah right :rolleyes: He was there, I think he was the Jag fan that threw that bottle at JSU cars after the game. He was with a old woman that walked around the stadium accusing JSU of cheating. :emlaugh:

Originally posted by Lewis
Congrat to JSU, you beat us. We made lots of mistakes. One thing I never agree with is using all your timeouts on defense when the other team is driving. We missed FG's and messed up punts (that guy couldn't hit last year) and messed up several scoring opportunites. The game should not have came down to that last play. We just need to win the rest of our games and settle this in Birmingham. JSU, just handle your business and don't let one of those Kountry Bamma school make it to Birmingham. THat would just be the worst, have to go to birmingham for that.<br><br>I didn't get to make it to the game because I had car problems on Friday night/Sat Morning. I am looking forward to meeting the mafia in Birmingham.

BAD COACHING!!!!

Originally posted by Lewis

Lewis, both teams made a lot of mistakes. Its a part of the game. had that been a dry day, JSU would have dominated easily. Our turnovers in the redzone were all due to the weather. The same for the INTs. It was still a good game. Props to SU.

Lewis,
If we wouldn't have scored on the last drive, SU would have won:)

You guys are still in the race as long as you win out. That's what we are attempting to do. The Bayou Classic, which you guys pimp slap Grumbling every year, will settle the west.

Yes, and if we would have scored our last drive, we would have won.(Smile)<br><br>But we didn't so we lost.(Frown). Wish I woulda made it up there so see it kick it with yall. See ya up in Birmingham.

Back