Let's Talk Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13

The Founder

I know many of you live in cities with a high level of immigrant from south of the border; I remember living in Alexandria, VA off Glebe Road across from a Peruvian neighborhood. At the time I was not familiar with MS-13 until there was a murder further south on I-95. It was at that time cops came around asking questions about MS-13.

It's an article attached and I agree that *rumps immigration policy may be aiding their growth. Moreover MS-13 is not one of those gangs walking around with red or blue bandanas throwing up gang signs. I read a military report once where MS-13 was recruiting 9 and 10 year olds. They make sure they stay in school and out of trouble. They then send them in to the military, primarily the Marine Corp to gain extensive training. When their years are up they leave and come back to MS-13 highly trained. In the report it gave pictures of tattoos for the members. MS-13 got smart and told members not to get tattoos. Also, another angle was that MS-13 were sending members to college to be lawyers to represent other members as well as doctors to treat those who were injured without questions

In short they have taken the gang mentality to another level.

-----------------------------------

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/28/us/ms-13-gang-long-island-trump/index.html

MS-13 members: Trump makes the gang stronger
On Long Island, some fear crackdown on immigrants is emboldening violent street gang

Long Island, New York (CNN)The first time members of the MS-13 street gang attacked Margarita's teenage son in suburban New York, they beat him with a baseball bat.

The young man had immigrated from El Salvador three months earlier to join his mother in Nassau County, Long Island. The gang had harassed him in El Salvador because he refused to join them. Now, in his new home, they were upping the stakes.

The second time, they attacked the 19-year-old as he was on his way to work. They slashed him in the stomach with a machete, the gang's weapon of choice. He survived and has been in hiding for the last few weeks, but his mother is terrified.

"I think it's worse (in the US) because over there they hadn't tried to kill him. But here they have," said the woman, who is undocumented and asked to be called only "Margarita" for her safety. She witnessed the first attack on her son, on the street outside their home, and says she's too afraid to go to the police for fear of deportation.

The violent gang known as Mara Salvatrucha, or MS-13, originated decades ago among Salvadoran immigrants in Los Angeles and has since built a criminal network that extends across the US, with thriving pockets in the Washington, D.C. suburbs and here on Long Island, just an hour or so east of New York City. It's estimated to have 10,000 members nationwide.

I heard they got so rough in Chattanooga the black gangs started calling the cops on them. Lol Now ain't that some shyt. Lol

Back