Lets Get Serious

A novel idea

For only 10 cents per poster on the page, we can buy Coach Robinson season tickets and all the refreshments he desires. Let's do it for Eddie!

Does anyone know the name of greatMESS' stadium?:confused:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Mr Culberson's actual response

"Thank you for your acknowledgement....Pls be assured that if
that if I had of known, Coach Robinson would not be in any JSU line and would be given the upmost respect and courstey....The onlt thing that we can do in the future is to let someone know what is being witness..... pls continue your support and interest......."

THATS HOW WE DO IT AT JSU, BECAUSE
WE ARE JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY

How long was he standing in line?:eek:

It wasnt for very long. See standing in line at JSU aint like standing in line at Grambling. We actually have more than one person that can count to 15 and give 5 bucks back.

But it was so painful. That was the most hurtful 10 minutes of my life. Please LaCumba, dont bring it up, please dont.

Yall dont know hurt, like I know hurt
Yall dont know pain, like I know pain
Yall dont know disappointment, like I know disappointment

You see, I have witnessed this up close. You guys have seen it on TV and on the net, but it just breaks your heart into to see this in person, close enough to reach out and wipe the tears.

Its like one of those "save the children" commercials. Now certainly Im not comparing someone misfortune about getting into a game to some small child starving to death, but the sight just takes your breath away and make your heart just drop in your stomach.

IF you ever see this up close...Im mean really up close, you will know what I mean.
Erobinsonsmall.jpg

Its really really sad

What kinda people would do that to an old man?:rolleyes:
You right Ready. That is so sad. Just awful I tell ya.

<h4><font color="0000ff">"We Are SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY!"
Nothing Else Really Matters.</font></h4>

After everything we hear about Grambling's great history, (especially to Southern everyday), how can any Gramblingnite raise his head after hearing this and knowing who didn't come in the Pit for this illustrious man's 400 victory. After still seeing you boast about being the ICON, I want every team to rheam your azzes for what you did to the Great Eddie.

May the red of Grambling this year come from their continuous beatings at the hands of their opponents.

Alcorn, as the first to face these travesties, do it for your great men who have toiled the Reservation.

You Tiggers make me sick!

I just bought my ticket home for Labor Day and will stop by the Reservation as I drive from Jackson to my home of Centreville. I will pay a visit to the Business Office and tell Norman Jones (Ticket Manager) to put a ticket or two aside for Mr. Robinson because I cannot stand to see that type of thing happen at Alcorn.

:bawling: :bawling: No More!!!!! It will not happen at Alcorn.

i just took care of eddies bayou classic tickets! do you think he would wanna see the battle of the bands to??

GET READY & ROBBER, I HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T MIND I TOOK THE LIBERTY OF INVITING EDDIE AND FAMILY TO TAILGATE WITH US BEHIND BACKYARD BURGER WHEN HE COMES TO JACKSON. HE ASKED WHAT SHOULD HE BRING. I TOLD HIM MAN YOU ARE THE GREAT EDDIE ROBINSON, JUST BRING YOURSELF. THEN I THOUGHT ABOUT HOW ROBBER ALWAYS FORGETS THE ICE, SO I CALLED EDDIE BACK AND TOLD HIM TO PICK UP FOUR BAGS OF ICE.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Ok, today is monday the 13th of August and the season is rapidly approaching.

G-Ready, where do we stand on the donations for Eddie? Remember, we want to have enough to purchase season tickets for Ms. Doris too.

(THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR SMACK)

I have $5.15 from JSU, SU and Alcorn supporters...I dont have a dime from a Grambling person

This is sad

I didnt expect anyone from grumbling to donate man...

(greatmess logic -- "he dont need no season tickets. We only playing 2 home games this year.")

Financial Aid -- send help!!

Back