Let Me Set Something Str8 Rat Nah!!

Vinita

Let's Go Lions, GO!
I don't know what the issue is with the systems that run this board, but if I get one more dayum PM from someone from A&M or Valley saying that they have seen me in their dayum forums, I'ma crash some isht my dayum self!

Hell, even I have seen myself as being in "The Dawgpound" or "The Valley of the Devil" when I go to WHO'S ONLINE!

I'm nosy! If I wanna know what the HELL you futhamuckas are talking about, I'll ask! In the meantime, don't ASSume I give a **** about you or your dayum forum, and stay the HELL outta my PM inbox with this BULL****!!

DAMN!

:redhot:

Originally posted by Vinita
II get one more dayum PM from someone from A&M or Valley saying that they have seen me in their dayum forums
Hell, even I have seen myself as being in "The Dawgpound" or "The Valley of the Devil" when I go to WHO'S ONLINE!

Nita mae. You need to fix that problem. Stay outta those people forums. What? You trying to get some info from the Dogpound to relay to Buckey? Trying to help po ole Buckey out any way you can, huh? I think Buckey can win without your help Nita mae.

Isnt this the second time this has happened? Isnt this the second time that someone has blown up your PM box? Why are they constantly picking on you and nobody else? Is this some sort of .......................conspiracy theory? :uhoh:

I can't prove it, but I bet someway, somehow Kenn has something to do with this.

Kenn this is all your fault! :rolleyes:

I don't know who else is being asked these questions. Can't rightly say I give a damn who else is being asked these questions. All I know is that I don't aim to entertain **** like "Get outta our forum!" or "What you doin' in the Dawgpound?" or "Why you watchin' us?" or "Can we help you?" or "Don't you have your own private forum?" ANOTHER ****ING TIME!

I don't know who else is being asked these questions. Can't rightly say I give a damn who else is being asked these questions. All I know is that I don't aim to entertain **** like "Get outta our forum!" or "What you doin' in the Dawgpound?" or "Why you watchin' us?" or "Can we help you?" or "Don't you have your own private forum?" ANOTHER ****ING TIME!

I guess you dun shole told them again.

Yeah SOG, it's Kenn's fault !!

I guess you're telling us how you really feel.........

Man, it's been a long time, but to chime in behind Dirty

IDGAF !!!!!

:D

Back