Lennox Lewis Cheap Shot Artists?

Originally posted by Suge
Lewis doesn't want a rematch? Huh?

Man do you people actually watch boxing or are yall just talking for the sake of talking!

Lewis is the ultimate rematch fighter. Especially when he has been embarassed like he was Saturday right now he is listening to all the talk and he is getting in shape. Don't believe me, ask Oliver McCall and Rockman(sp.). Rock thought he was better than he was, didn't sign that fight comntract with HBO talking about how he was going to prove his win was no one punch fluke........um he got his arse knocked the fugg out!

welp, one thing I will say,, they have definitely done their job in building for a potential re-match. I just don't see Lewis fooling around with this cat no moe. He can't knock the guy out. He'll have a battle on his hands.

Say what you want. Lennox Lewis was not going to know that Russian out. He hit that Russian with at least one solid shot in the last three rounds. In the 5th round he popped that Russian with 2 solid upper-cuts that had the boy hurt, but was too lazy and tired to put him away.

Lewis finally ran into a taller braver fighter who forced him to have to think and fight, instead of waiting on smaller fighters to walk into his wheelhouse to get hit with left jabs and right hooks.

Vitaly was easily outpointing him and landed far more meaning ful shots while Lennox was looking for a 1 punch knockout.

He prepared to fight a smo like Johnson and ran into someone who was better prepared.

He was lucky.

Deisel,

I gave Vitaly rounds 1, 2 (big) and 4. I gave Lennox 3, 5 and 6 (big). At the end of round 6, Vitaly was hanging on for dear life. Those big shots that he took so well earlier, had finally caught up to him. He held Lennox for the last 20 seconds of the 6th round, trying not to fall.

Think what you want. But Klitschko was beginning to take a beating. It appeared to me to be a matter of time.

Back