Lebron James is the greatest basketball player

Anyone who thinks that Jordan didn't have skills in baseball doesn't know the game and didn't follow baseball at the time he made is major league attempt.

A .202 batting average in just one season with the Barons is not bad for a 6'6 guy who jumped into a high level of baseball after not playing since high school. Jordan proved that he could smack bullets, but his timing wasn't up to par which it shouldn't have been at that point. If Jordan would have continued to play minor league ball for a few more seasons, there is no doubt that he wouldn't have been a good player. In his White Sox exhibition debut game, the Sox had Jordan in a decent spot in the line up based on what they saw in training. What happened in that game proved that they knew what they were doing. Any former baseball players around here know that timing is the toughest thing about baseball when you have been away that long.

Jordan's name might have allowed him the opportunity, but he did have skills in one of the toughest professional games.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Anyone who thinks that Jordan didn't have skills in baseball doesn't know the game and didn't follow baseball at the time he made is major league attempt.

A .202 batting average in just one season with the Barons is not bad for a 6'6 guy who jumped into a high level of baseball after not playing since high school. Jordan proved that he could smack bullets, but his timing wasn't up to par which it shouldn't have been at that point. If Jordan would have continued to play minor league ball for a few more seasons, there is no doubt that he wouldn't have been a good player. In his White Sox exhibition debut game, the Sox had Jordan in a decent spot in the line up based on what they saw in training. What happened in that game proved that they knew what they were doing. Any former baseball players around here know that timing is the toughest thing about baseball when you have been away that long.

Jordan's name might have allowed him the opportunity, but he did have skills in one of the toughest professional games.

I played baseball, watch baseball, understand baseball and Jordan wasn't very good at the sport. His .202 batting average and 11 errors in the OF is indicative of that.

If anything, Jordan was allowed to have that opportunity to fail as often as he did because of who he was.

I played baseball, watch baseball, understand baseball and Jordan wasn't very good at the sport. His .202 batting average and 11 errors in the OF is indicative of that.

If anything, Jordan was allowed to have that opportunity to fail as often as he did because of who he was.
Right!!

Lol. That's nice dude, but I played baseball as well. On a pretty high level at that. I know the game inside and out. I never said that .202 was a great average, but it's not horrible either. Especially when a person jumps into a minor league level after not playing any type of post high school ball! If you played the game and know the game, there is no way you can't deny this point.

Think about it for a moment? Did Jordan have the worst batting average on the Barons team or in their league? No. He had a higher batting average than many guys who did play college ball or AA ball. Jordan should have been the worst player in the history of minor league ball per his resume!

If he wasn't a superior athlete and great competitor, Jordan's batting average would have been worst! Ok, he had errors, but other than errors being common, why in the hell wouldn't a high school pitcher have errors playing in his first year of minor league baseball? Come on.

I guess you expected a former high school pitcher with no high level experience to bat .300 or better and crush 10 or more homers after not facing a pitcher that throws over 75mph in decades! Please!

Lol. That's nice dude, but I played baseball as well. On a pretty high level at that. I know the game inside and out. I never said that .202 was a great average, but it's not horrible either. Especially when a person jumps into a minor league level after not playing any type of post high school ball! If you played the game and know the game, there is no way you can't deny this point.

Think about it for a moment? Did Jordan have the worst batting average on the Barons team or in their league? No. He had a higher batting average than many guys who did play college ball or AA ball. Jordan should have been the worst player in the history of minor league ball per his resume!

If he wasn't a superior athlete and great competitor, Jordan's batting average would have been worst! Ok, he had errors, but other than errors being common, why in the hell wouldn't a high school pitcher have errors playing in his first year of minor league baseball? Come on.

I guess you expected a former high school pitcher with no high level experience to bat .300 or better and crush 10 or more homers after not facing a pitcher that throws over 75mph in decades! Please!

Jordan was bad at baseball no matter how much you couch it. Period. It's OK. He lived.

Jordan was bad at baseball no matter how much you couch it. Period. It's OK. He lived.

I am couching facts. Anyone who knows the game knows that a .202 batting average isn't bad for a 1st year minor league player who didn't play post high school ball.

this LBJ stuff is way overboard the guy is no where near close to MJ smh

MJ went 6-0 in the Finals, this dude is 2-4

this LBJ stuff is way overboard the guy is no where near close to MJ smh

MJ went 6-0 in the Finals, this dude is 2-4

He led a team that was the worst team in the NBA over the last four years to the Finals with two of its best players out for the season or hobbled.

He shifts the balance of power in league like Jordan did. In that regard, yes, he's on par with Jordan.

He led a team that was the worst team in the NBA over the last four years to the Finals with two of its best players out for the season or hobbled.

He shifts the balance of power in league like Jordan did. In that regard, yes, he's on par with Jordan.

no... he's not

Man this is not the same team that played the last 4 years. It is the same city and mascot. He kept Kyrie and Tristan and hand picked everyone else in the rotation

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The 1994 Bulls won 55 games without Jordan. 2015 Heat won 37 without LeBron. Cleveland went from 60 to the No. 1 pick twice without him. Chew on that.

That 94' Bulls team without Jordan and Horace Grant took the Knicks to 7 games and would have won if it weren't for a bogus foul call. Pippen got the all-star game MVP that year as well.

Same thing Jordan did. How do you think Pippen got to Chicago? Phil Jackson?

Phil was an assistant coach under Doug Collins. The Bulls should have never fired Collins, because they were due to beat the Pistons the next year regardless of who was coaching. Phil Jackson got lucky as hell.

Phil was an assistant coach under Doug Collins. The Bulls should have never fired Collins, because they were due to beat the Pistons the next year regardless of who was coaching. Phil Jackson got lucky as hell.
It's been documented that Jordan orchestrated a lot of that.

I wouldn't go that far.

Doug Collins wasn't going to win it.

Back