Lawd help me!!!!!!!

kellis

SU Jags!!!
I cut all of my hair off. It's so short, my hairdresser had to give me a line in the back. :uhoh: :bawling:

Oh well, it's only hair...it will grow back. :eek:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Toia, the damage has been done. I can't go home until my it grows back or my grandmother will have a fit.

Yes mamm, the Grands do have a fit when you cut your hair.

I've grown my hair out, but yet in still once I start getting hot I wack it off, and that doesn't take long....

K, I think short hair is sooooooooooo sexy ;). Let it be gul. Let it be. :)

And, BTW, tell the world who your "daddy" is in Tejas? :mad: Dammit! :p LOL Luv ya' gul.

WHY!!!

Once again another silly woman has ruined her life.
When will you people learn that cutting off all your hair is one of the biggest mistakes that you can make in your life. I feel sorry for you Kellis. Hopefully you will still be able to survive. i eanif you had to get a line, that means that your neck is showing, and believe me there is nothing sexy about a woman's neck!

I know all the silly excuses too :
It's just hair, it will grow back
I wanted to try something different
I just cut it off, but I'm going to let it grow out now
It's easier to comb this way
Low Maintenance

Dayum....Dayum.....Dayum!!! You just ruined my day!

Originally posted by sophandros
If it looks good on you, let your grandmother have a fit. It's not her head.

sophandros, I'd rather put on a wig and go home than listen to my grandmother's speech about a woman cutting her hair. :dead:

Originally posted by Suge
Dayum....Dayum.....Dayum!!! You just ruined my day!
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

6'9" Im pretty sure that you still look sexy, but there is something about long hair that melts men. Oh well, I know that you have a bomb hair style though. :ebrow:

Originally posted by Blacknbengal

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

6'9" Im pretty sure that you still look sexy, but there is something about long hair that melts men. Oh well, I know that you have a bomb hair style though. :ebrow:

Black, men have no problem with women with short hair....The only problem they will have is that they can't pull on it when they are :bump: :shh: ;)

Why didn't you think of me, before you sat down in the chair?

If you only knew how many great relationships have been ruined by someone whacking off their hair!!! Or maybe that's just me....

Kellis,

Girl don't worry, it will grow back is RIGHT!

When I cut my hair last March I didn't miss it until the next morning. I woke up and went to the bathroom, when I passed the mirror I dayum near died. I had FORGOTTEN that my hair was short!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I love it short! I cut it short in '99 on the morning of my 40th birthday and then let it grow back out and then cut it to the ear in 2001. Now it is "Halle Berry" and I love it. My hair grows very fast and I have to get it cut every two weeks to maintain this style. I always keep my ponytail holders though...never know, I might let it grow long this year!

Now I am battling COLOR! That's a whole 'nother thread!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Darn...............

Suge should be TSPN designated educator. The man has been dropping that science consistently in this forum!

Originally posted by JROCK
Darn...............

Suge should be TSPN designated educator. The man has been dropping that science consistently in this forum!

~NESS~

Originally posted by kellis
Black, men have no problem with women with short hair....The only problem they will have is that they can't pull on it when they are :bump: :shh: ;)

Precisely! ;)

Would you people stop co-signing all the NESS!!!

Se now some other silly woman is going to see this and think its alright for her to be bald-headed like all you old women!

It is not okay!! Don't do it!! Don't do it!!!!

I am a short hair diva also

I cut my hair about 4wks ago, because of stress and it was breaking, so I got a sexy look w/color. It will probably grow back by the summer, but since I am getting so many :nod: looks I may stay with it.

That is just people being nice to yall for the sake of being nice. They are talking about yall behind your back!

LOL@Suge....

TWA send help!!!

Originally posted by Suge
Would you people stop co-signing all the NESS!!!

Se now some other silly woman is going to see this and think its alright for her to be bald-headed like all you old women!

It is not okay!! Don't do it!! Don't do it!!!!

Back