Law school shooting

Another foreigner in our country causing trouble

story.odighizuwa.ap.jpg

Just look at this ugly fu__er. When will America learn that until we can get this foreign invasion thing under control...we need to close the flood gates and send all of these immigrants back to their countries. Now 3 people are dead because this fuc__er was "stressed" Man..this kind of s__t makes me sick. I can understand how these foreigners are being attacked. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It seems every year that some disgruntled law student somewhere decides to shoot somebody. When I was in law school at Ole Miss, this kid commited suicide because he was stressed out over his grades. The next year, some dude somewhere else sat atop a building a was sniping people left and right.

When your only grade for the entire semester is the final exam, you can't afford to mess up on a test. No other tests to pull it up. No test to drop. Some folk can't handle the stress.

It's tragic that 3 people are now dead because this guy has flunked out of law school for a second time. He'll be in jail for the rest of his life. Maybe he can be one of them prison lawyers.

This is sad. My heart and prayers go out to the victims and their families. May their souls rest in peace. :(

About 40 years ago a grad student was convicted of killing his advisor. I think that the guy was majoring in science or engineering. Anyway, he went into prison with a short hair, horned rim glasses and no facial hair. When he came out after 19 years, his looked like a member of Hell's Angels.

Originally posted by Robber
It seems every year that some disgruntled law student somewhere decides to shoot somebody. When I was in law school at Ole Miss, this kid commited suicide because he was stressed out over his grades. The next year, some dude somewhere else sat atop a building a was sniping people left and right.

When your only grade for the entire semester is the final exam, you can't afford to mess up on a test. No other tests to pull it up. No test to drop. Some folk can't handle the stress.

This is so true. Suicides or the comtemplation of them are more common on college campuses than we think. At Texas A&M someone jumped off of a parking gargage about three or four years ago. Did an incident occur at the Univ. of Arkansas a few years ago?

When I first heard about this, I wondered if was a White male behind the trigger. It would not have been the first time. Yet, I was wrong on this one and am willing to admit it. But why would I think this way? Well, look at what happened in schools in Oregon, Pearl, MS, Paducah, KY, Jonesboro, AR, San Diego, Conyers, GA and other places. Who can forget Columbine H.S. in Littleton, CO?

Back