Last Day On Earth!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
Spend all my money on freaky women, then pray for forgiveness!

:D :lmao: :D

I would probally do the second part!!! Get myself ready to meet my maker!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat Pork
Drink Liquor
Bet 500 on Yo
Chase Strippaz
Bust Da Clock on the Highway
Buck Shots out my Backdoor for da "L" of it
Call up all my enemies and tell them to kiss my ARSE!!!!!

ummm.. I thought you said the last day of this week....

You know it is Friday and I was all hype.....

This would be similar to what I did when my son (1st child) was born. I'd probably:

Get up early

Give my wife some very special attention

Take my son and daughter somewhere to treat them and via conversation discuss some values I don't want them to ever forget to apply to their life.

Make sure all bills are paid up (less for the mrs to be concerned with upon hearing I've passed)

Fly to see my mom, father and sister back home in Mississippi.

Call some LBs like JR and probably let them know what I have noticed is either their best attribute or what I may have noticed as their weekest (depending on which I think could help them the most to get to the next level in life.).

Call my high school director

Sit and write down some final thoughts: important moments in my life, general thoughts on who I hope my life has been an exxample of, thoughts on what my hopes are for my wife, children, parents, and sister.

Call wife and kids and tell them "I love you" one last time.

Periodically though the day, as I do daily, thank God, his son Jesus, and the Holy Spirit for allowing me to have a relationship with them.

PEACE!!!

Prepare my inter-galactic, time space continum, super duper stellar space suit so I could go party with the aliens!! I heard they throw some off the chain parties!! And their women don't speak unless they are spoken to!!
I don't really believe in that stuff!! But I did see it snowing on campus last week!!

Honestly:
First I would have to thank God for allowing me to live. Then I would have to thank Him for my family and friends. Without them, I wouldn't have someone to show me that they care about me. Next, I would reflect on everything that I did that was wrong in God's eyes and pray for forgiveness.

I would have to tell that one person (outside my family) how much I care about them and let them know that I would miss them.

ummmm

I would spend time with my family..... Telling them I love them making family video's and taking pictures.

then hunt jarule down and bust his head to the white meat and then pay for forgiveness :D

Back