Ladies What Size SPOON Do You Enjoy?

Watch the lies fly. It seems that every woman that ever answers this questions swears that she needs no less than 12 inches for her enjoyment.

They force a brotha to either prove them a liar or prove to them that it really is the motion in the ocean.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You can see some woman write in big red letters: size does matter. And for some strange reason, they won't give a definite answer.

You are correct Robber.

I prefer, 7 inches plus, with some thickness. I enjoy the fuller feeling. Nothing too big, that can be quite painful. Just enough to make me say "oooh"

Justin,

Any man with experience discovers that size is relative. What's big for one gul might not be much for the next one. Of course, we've run up on those that really needs size. I mean, if she can shove a beer can, pool ball or the like up her stuff, you might need to have some extra inchage on you.

I like whatever size gets the job done. If the damned job don't get done, that futhamucka is TOO SMALL.

Does that answer your question, or am I lying?

Originally posted by SimplyRedd
I prefer, 7 inches plus, with some thickness. I enjoy the fuller feeling. Nothing too big, that can be quite painful. Just enough to make me say "oooh"

What she said.

All I wanted was for you to answer the damn question. Where the rest of your comrades in PUDDIN!!

Originally posted by Vinita
I like whatever size gets the job done. If the damned job don't get done, that futhamucka is TOO SMALL.

Does that answer your question, or am I lying?

I agree with Nita

As long as it is long and thick enough to satisfy my 6'1 body and can stand strong for at least 50 minutes:sperm:

Re: I agree with Nita

Originally posted by 89comSUgrad
As long as it is long and thick enough to satisfy my 6'1 body and can stand strong for at least 50 minutes:sperm:
You've got to count me out.
Oh you got to count me out.
You got count me out.
Cause I can't give you no 50 minutes.
You got to count me out. THIS TIME!!!
Oooooooohhh you got to count me out.

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph and Johnnie send help.

Re: Re: I agree with Nita

Originally posted by Robber

You've got to count me out.
Oh you got to count me out.
You got count me out.
Cause I can't give you no 50 minutes.
You got to count me out. THIS TIME!!!
Oooooooohhh you got to count me out.

Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky, Mike, Ralph and Johnnie send help.
:lmao: :lmao:

Come on now, the 50 minutes includes everything Foreplay, during and afterplay. All of that should equal at least 50 minutes, or is that to much to ask;)

Re: Re: Re: I agree with Nita

Come on now, the 50 minutes includes everything Foreplay, during and afterplay. All of that should equal at least 50 minutes, or is that to much to ask;)
Now THAT I can do.

Size is relative. You may have 12 inches before hardness sets in and not know how to work it worth a damn. My preference is a brother who knows how to work with what he has.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Re: Re: Re: I agree with Nita

Originally posted by Robber

Now THAT I can do.

Don't believe him, he stated on the other thread that he can only go for 25 minutes.....smh! O, my bad that was Makaho.....:goof:

Bruhs, if the spoon is 10 inches and over... most sistahs gonna run from your azz.

It ain't what you got, it's how you use it.

Re: Re: Re: I agree with Nita

50 minutes can be done, if a brotha ain't too tired from a long day at work.

But, what's afterplay? :sleeping:

50 minutes??? The last time I did 50 minutes, I was about 24yrs old. Based on my Palm Pilot, I don't have 50 minutes to spare, especially on some dayum SEX.

Better that this good HARD, FAST, SWEATTY 5 minutes and be happy. 1 minute is foreplay.

Most of these women ain't gettin nearly as much as they profess. Size don't matter to them, they just happy to get what they can, when they get it.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I agree with Nita

Originally posted by ms.sonic96

Don't believe him, he stated on the other thread that he can only go for 25 minutes.....smh! O, my bad that was Makaho.....:goof:

Believe me, most women can't take the man with the "Worlds Sexiest Beer Belly" poundin on them for over 25 min.

In my case "size" does matter (I'm a bisquit away from 300lbs). Anything past 25min might result in "Angina" for me or "Exphixiation" for the woman.

I do have a 5 minute plan though.....before you say "WTF 5MIN???? Think about about it..

Have you ever been in a Tornado or an Earthquake??

That isht only lasts for 5 minutes, but you remember it for the rest of your life!!!

:swink: :swink: :swink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I agree with Nita

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

That isht only lasts for 5 minutes, but you remember it for the rest of your life!!!

:swink: :swink: :swink:

:lmao:

Back