Kudos to Jackson State!

Philly Jag

Can't ever say a Southernite gave props to J-State, but props to you guys for hosting the Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan. I understand the school was under extreme pressure for having him speak on campus. I also read he was critical of Obama's move on Libya.

Kudos to Southern U. as well for hosting Rev. Al Sharpton and Rev. Jesse Jackson recently in fighting for the future of SUNO!!!

I think it's great anytime a big political figure speaks at one of our schools?

But the more you live you see them all for their bull shyt!

I am not a fan of many presidents and Obama is one of them.. But WE as HUMANs people should never think it's NOT ok to stop a dictator from oppressing his people..

Didn't and DON't Farrakhan speak against the oppression of the BLACKS here in the States? So it's cool for his HOMEBOY Quadaffi to oppress his people because he is a fellow Muslim?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
How would we feel if the same nations gathered together and bombed major U.S. cities for oppressing minorities? Sounds very hypocritical to me. I'd have to agree with Farrakhan on this one.

It shouldn't be our job to police the internal affairs of other nations. We wouldn't want them doing it to us, so why are we doing it to them?

I think it's great anytime a big political figure speaks at one of our schools?

But the more you live you see them all for their bull shyt!

I am not a fan of many presidents and Obama is one of them.. But WE as HUMANs people should never think it's NOT ok to stop a dictator from oppressing his people..

Didn't and DON't Farrakhan speak against the oppression of the BLACKS here in the States? So it's cool for his HOMEBOY Quadaffi to oppress his people because he is a fellow Muslim?

Strong point, as usual, trp96. :tup: I'mmo hafta' get back on that in a few though.

Right now, props to JSU for allowing the Minister to speak and now that I've learned of Brother Jackson's and Brother Sharpton's speaking @ SU on behalf of SU-NO, props to them as well. :tup:

How would we feel if the same nations gathered together and bombed major U.S. cities for oppressing minorities? Sounds very hypocritical to me. I'd have to agree with Farrakhan on this one.

It shouldn't be our job to police the internal affairs of other nations. We wouldn't want them doing it to us, so why are we doing it to them?
On that note I do agree.. we should be doing MUCH more HERE about the oppression of the blacks over a long history.

What I don't like about Farrakhan on this issue is... He is buddies with this oppressor and is pissed his buddy can't continue oppressing...

On that note I do agree.. we should be doing MUCH more HERE about the oppression of the blacks over a long history.

What I don't like about Farrakhan on this issue is... He is buddies with this oppressor and is pissed his buddy can't continue oppressing...

Man, fellow egg-head, they don't get no straighter than you. :tup: Very rational, logical, intelligent, expectation driven, straight to the points A to C w/out non-necessary "B" option, et al. Much kudo. :bowdown:

I see what you're saying trp. He's speaking one thing and then buddying-up w/ another entity who is doing EXACTLY what he'd preached a majority of his own life against. We call it speaking out the side of his neck, yes sir.

One of the hardest things I had to learn over the last 20 or so years is that Farrakhan doesn't walk on water. He too is just as fallable as was Malcolm as was Dr King as was Fre-Douglass as was numerous others, like you and like myself. We try to find that bright, positive spot in it oft times, while not being alienated from it (overall), amidst that speck of negativity trp. Hope that made sense. My head ain't too right this mornin'.

Man, fellow egg-head, they don't get no straighter than you. :tup: Very rational, logical, intelligent, expectation driven, straight to the points A to C w/out non-necessary "B" option, et al. Much kudo. :bowdown:

I see what you're saying trp. He's speaking one thing and then buddying-up w/ another entity who is doing EXACTLY what he'd preached a majority of his own life against. We call it speaking out the side of his neck, yes sir.

One of the hardest things I had to learn over the last 20 or so years is that Farrakhan doesn't walk on water. He too is just as fallable as was Malcolm as was Dr King as was Fre-Douglass as was numerous others, like you and like myself. We try to find that bright, positive spot in it oft times, while not being alienated from it (overall), amidst that speck of negativity trp. Hope that made sense. My head ain't too right this mornin'.

Man I appreciate you noticing that in me.. It often threatens most folk who tend to want to ALWAYS be and SOUND "popular". It is what it is with me. Bullshyt is just that bullshyt!

Folk like me and yourself are born every decade; unfortunatley not "many"..

One thing that always srtuck with me even when conserning to my band days was my sophmore year in the band at SU a guy we all knew and respect here in New Orleans told us.
"Brah, during this homecoming week you all are going to meet a lot of people.. A lot of them will be on this old school new school kick and some will be like me and not really give a fugg about none of that shyt. Because just like you all are crab brothers and you know who the real folk are, you also know who the fake folk are. They have REAL "new" school cats and Im sure there are some fake ones.. Just like I can count the real "old" school cats I marched with and I know a lot of fake ones ...."

When people get out of their little boxes and start looking at things for what they are we as people will have a much better understanding of who we are and what we as even a BLACK people are capable of.

The internet gives you the history of who we are that they didn't tell us in school... Our people and our BLACK caucus elected officials and PRESIDENT don't ever SPEAK on the HISTORY MOST of our people don't know of.. Speaking specifically of "black Wall street"...

But they promote the hell out of Facebook and twitter...
:retarded:

You would be amazed at the amount of black people that DON't know about Tulsa Oklahoma and the amount of folk who think it was all made up. But these BLACK leaders.. Farrakhan, J.Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, Black Caucus.. does nothing to bring light to it..

Because does people didn't NEED nor want the government... But those blacks I named are just the opposite.. But they are supposed to be for "US"?

Man I appreciate you noticing that in me.. It often threatens most folk who tend to want to ALWAYS be and SOUND "popular". It is what it is with me. Bullshyt is just that bullshyt!

Folk like me and yourself are born every decade; unfortunatley not "many"..

One thing that always srtuck with me even when conserning to my band days was my sophmore year in the band at SU a guy we all knew and respect here in New Orleans told us.
"Brah, during this homecoming week you all are going to meet a lot of people.. A lot of them will be on this old school new school kick and some will be like me and not really give a fugg about none of that shyt. Because just like you all are crab brothers and you know who the real folk are, you also know who the fake folk are. They have REAL "new" school cats and Im sure there are some fake ones.. Just like I can count the real "old" school cats I marched with and I know a lot of fake ones ...."

When people get out of their little boxes and start looking at things for what they are we as people will have a much better understanding of who we are and what we as even a BLACK people are capable of.

The internet gives you the history of who we are that they didn't tell us in school... Our people and our BLACK caucus elected officials and PRESIDENT don't ever SPEAK on the HISTORY MOST of our people don't know of.. Speaking specifically of "black Wall street"...

But they promote the hell out of Facebook and twitter...

You would be amazed at the amount of black people that DON't know about Tulsa Oklahoma and the amount of folk who think it was all made up. But these BLACK leaders.. Farrakhan, J.Jackson, Al Sharpton, Obama, Black Caucus.. does nothing to bring light to it..

Because does people didn't NEED nor want the government... But those blacks I named are just the opposite.. But they are supposed to be for "US"?

I'm in the choir stand behind you saying "YAY-MEN" as you're preaching. Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! U R indeed dead on. :clap: :bowdown: :tup:

I certainly don't disagree w/ you <b>anywhere</b>. Damn, I could almost write a novel on my thoughts regarding the whys and why nots w/ those folx. But the common denominator is that the "game" they're playing, even in 2011, it seems like they have to play it publicly (not drawing too much attention to self or racially charged self-serving needs) :read:, is due to lack of black weath, which equates American POWER in this country. And once they'd secured the most powerful entity in America, the public media lol, it's almost like they have to walk on a really thin tight-rope w/ their words and even actions. Truth be told, if the anglo power, illumanati :read: or whatever some want to refer to it is :read:, desired to end ANY one of those reigns of black-power, I'd think they have the ways and means to do so.

I wouldn't find it non-diplomatic if Mr Obama decided to take a quick trip to Tulsa to discuss <i>Black Wallstreet</u> (which is very real) and if nothing else occurred BUT the very fact that current dialogue and even future dialogue occurred, that would make it meaningful and successful, IMO, because it would get folx from all races thinking and speaking on it, which could actually spark some long awaited action on it.

I'm in the choir stand behind you saying "YAY-MEN" as you're preaching. Yes sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! U R indeed dead on. :clap: :bowdown: :tup:

I certainly don't disagree w/ you <b>anywhere</b>. Damn, I could almost write a novel on my thoughts regarding the whys and why nots w/ those folx. But the common denominator is that the "game" they're playing, even in 2011, it seems like they have to play it publicly (not drawing too much attention to self or racially charged self-serving needs) :read:, is due to lack of black weath, which equates American POWER in this country. And once they'd secured the most powerful entity in America, the public media lol, it's almost like they have to walk on a really thin tight-rope w/ their words and even actions. Truth be told, if the anglo power, illumanati :read: or whatever some want to refer to it is :read:, desired to end ANY one of those reigns of black-power, I'd think they have the ways and means to do so.

I wouldn't find it non-diplomatic if Mr Obama decided to take a quick trip to Tulsa to discuss <i>Black Wallstreet</u> (which is very real) and if nothing else occurred BUT the very fact that current dialogue and even future dialogue occurred, that would make it meaningful and successful, IMO, because it would get folx from all races thinking and speaking on it, which could actually spark some long awaited action on it.

Bingo!!

Imagine a public figure with MEDIA cred speaking on Tulsa Oklahoma...

I just wish the good Lord wouldn't have sent so many damn SHEEPish folk down here....

They surely weren't too many sheep in Tulsa Oklahoma back then...

But now the descendants of these folks who are too lazy to learn their history feel the NEED to belong to these parties that do nothing but oppress them... FN idiots!....lol

Bingo!!

Imagine a public figure with MEDIA cred speaking on Tulsa Oklahoma...

I just wish the good Lord wouldn't have sent so many damn SHEEPish folk down here....

They surely weren't too many sheep in Tulsa Oklahoma back then...

But now the descendants of these folks who are too lazy to learn their history feel the NEED to belong to these parties that do nothing but oppress them... FN idiots!....lol

I'd hope in our lifetime we could bear witness to the latter trp but I'm not so believing just based upon past actions of all, as a whole. The radicals have gone on home and now there are folx like us who lie in wait. Waiting for the right moment. But, we're also very frustrated in dealing w/ others, who look like us, may somewhat speak like us, but cannot think like us because they lack <b>understanding</b> and <b>awareness</b>. :read: I think you used those same two words waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. :read:

I'd hope in our lifetime we could bear witness to the latter trp but I'm not so believing just based upon past actions of all, as a whole. The radicals have gone on home and now there are folx like us who lie in wait. Waiting for the right moment. But, we're also very frustrated in dealing w/ others, who look like us, may somewhat speak like us, but cannot think like us because they lack <b>understanding</b> and <b>awareness</b>. :read: I think you used those same two words waaaaaaaaaaaaaay up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. :read:

I saw a movie like that.. where everyone looked human but the real humans had to kill off the fakes...lmao

Back