Konan O'Brien to Take Over for Jay Leno in 2009(2008??)

Bartram

Brand HBCUbian
for the life of me i can not see how this stiff O'brien gets the rubber stamp for the tonight show. does anyone think this guy is funny? this guy is worthless as a comedian, yet he is already annointed Jay Leno's replacement? how did this dope get the nodd so easily?

Bartram said:
for the life of me i can not see how this stiff O'brien gets the rubber stamp for the tonight show. does anyone think this guy is funny? this guy is worthless as a comedian, yet he is already annointed Jay Leno's replacement? how did this dope get the nodd so easily?
White folx. It's not that hard to figure out. Ever since Arsenio Hall was taken off the air,I have not watched a late night show since.

pbla said:
White folx. It's not that hard to figure out. Ever since Arsenio Hall was taken off the air,I have not watched a late night show since.

i don't even see how he got the "backup" roll! when i first saw this guy, i thought it was a skit re-run on the Tonight Show.

I never understood why Arsenio got whacked come to think of it. i thought he had a nich and was pretty popular; at the right place at the right time.

Back