Knife wielding Jap kills 8!!!!!!

J-State Tiger

Senate Candidate #7
http://navigation.helper.realnames....w.cnn.com/&frameid=1&providerid=262&uid=44175

At least 8 dead in Japan school stabbings
June 8, 2001 Posted: 10:48 a.m. EDT (1448 GMT)

Scenes in Osaka, Japan, on Friday after a man armed with a knife forced his way into a school and killed at least eight children

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOKYO, Japan (CNN) -- At least eight children were killed and 21 people were wounded Friday when a knife-wielding man stormed an elementary school in Osaka, Japan.

Police said the man entered the Ikeda Elementary School during a break in classes and stabbed students and teachers with a 6-inch kitchen knife.

Seven girls and one boy were killed. Most of the students were first- and second-graders at the private school.

A teacher was in critical condition and undergoing surgery.

Witnesses said the man entered four classrooms, stabbing people as he went in the rooms and a hallway.

"There was a shriek," an unidentified student told The Associated Press. "Then I heard a cry for help."

Other students described teachers and hallways spattered with blood.

"We are filled with anger over this unfortunate situation," Kaoru Nakatani, head of Osaka Education University, which operates the elementary school, told the AP.

Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi expressed shock at the stabbings.

Atsuko Toyama, Japan's education minister, also reacted strongly to the attack: "This should never have happened and is most regrettable."

The attacker was subdued by two teachers and held until police arrived. He was being questioned and treated for injuries he received in the attack.

Worried parents rushed to the chaotic scene to find out if their children were safe. Dozens of ambulances and police cars converged on the school grounds.

Police said the suspect was a 37-year-old psychiatric patient and former employee of another school who lived in the area and told them he was under the influence of drugs during the rampage.

Police said they had not determined the man's motive.

There were about 680 students in the school, which is part of a complex of an elementary, junior high and high school.

How does someone stab people in front of you with a knife and your ARSE don't have sense enough to move the ***** out of the way.

American Ninja send everybody!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
they were ELEMENTARY students Sweets...and the Adults that got stabbed, were probably trying to help the kids....

It's not hard to catch 8 surprised second graders...

What I want to know is...How was this guy still LIVING, when the police arrived....Wouldn't have made it out if I had caught him and he just stabbed up my class...

So.....when I was in the second and a fool came through with a knife.....I got the monkey on my back!!!!

Originally posted by ByronW
they were ELEMENTARY students Sweets...and the Adults that got stabbed, were probably trying to help the kids....

It's not hard to catch 8 surprised second graders...

What I want to know is...How was this guy still LIVING, when the police arrived....Wouldn't have made it out if I had caught him and he just stabbed up my class...

Back