Kevin Samuels weighs in on the Honey Bees 😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I saw it. I hate that he called out a HBCU like that, but I can't say that I disagreed with the overall point he was making.

This the dude y’all think is speaking gospel lmao

Ez_yPXWX0AECbzO

main-qimg-aea4340cbef61f15da96198d0b526f02

Dude wishes he was a woman that’s why he’s always dawging them out

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm no fan boy of his, but Do me a favor and tell me the lies he tells? Most of my close friends make over $250k-1million dollars a year. They laugh at folks like you who thinks he is telling a lie. Let me give you and dudes who don't understand what real high value men do. They make women sign contracts to be with them. They can have who they want. So if she doesn't sign they move on to the next broad. Why would a man making $200K want a woman with three baby daddies or a fat out of shape woman? Hell even the men who make $100K want touch that kind of broad. I mean let's be honest there are categories most folks will never understand. If you don't associate with folks like that you will never know. Let me give you an example of the dudes I'm talking about. I went up to Nashville to hang with them while they played golf. They put $5k to$10k on the game. They write the checks up front. They just let my broke azz drive the cart and drink their drinks. 😂 It's a different between a dude punching the clock and dudes who got others punching the clock for them. Just saying. Do you not understand the kind of women dudes with liquid assets hit? Not paper money like 401ks. We talking about dudes with real money. I went to Las Vegas when I was your age with some older cats from Huntsville I use to hangout with. Them dudes brought 15k for spending change. It's a different ball game for dudes with real money. They are savages when it comes to dating. The average working dude would spend his paycheck on broads like Lisa Raye and Halle berry, but dudes with money ain't even being bothered with them. Hell even Jennifer Lopez is a pass around broad. Why you think she back with Ben. He's a Beta dude with money.

This the dude y’all think is speaking gospel lmao

Ez_yPXWX0AECbzO

main-qimg-aea4340cbef61f15da96198d0b526f02

Dude wishes he was a woman that’s why he’s always dawging them out

Last edited:
An before some captain save a broad comes in I am in no way degrading single mothers. That is one of the hardest jobs ever and I applaud them. I'm talking about the women who call into his show saying they deserve a dude with money. These young women today want to have babies by the neighborhood dope boy then get the working guy to raise the kids. They fuk his brain out then make you simps wait until marriage. Chile please!

I can't find the video. Someone tell me what he said or link to video. HoneyBeez?

Last edited:
The minute, you don't praise black woman. You are either a self-hater, or a dusty.

He's correct, do you know how black women, I know with health issues. But, they avoid the gym. Because, they dont wont to sweat their hair out? 🙄

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He's pretty tough on women but he appear to have his stats down packed/research.

He's been on YouTube for 3 or 4 years. A lot of his earlier content (and you can find recent content as well) was telling men to level up, and sometimes roasts guys even worse than women.

BUT, as long as he was calling out men, women did not care. As soon as he told the woman she was "average at best", cancel culture tried to come for him.

Back