Kenn

Originally posted by BgJag

In the last 10 years y'all have won 10 championships in 4 sports. And half of your been women sports.
We have won 53 in 15 sports.

I'm happy for you dude! I'm sure that's important to you...I hope so cuz that would balance things out. You see, I couldn't give a bucket of monkey piss how many championships you won. If you won them or win some more, I'm not sad. If you never win another then guess what? I still wouldn't give that same wooden bucket of piss.

Okay, let me be clearer...I'm concerned with Grambling and the successful champions run being made by Grambling. We are trying to win 10 championships in this decade. Guess what, we are the only team with a chance to do that. So you freaking funking right the championship matters.

Originally posted by MikeBigg

You see, I couldn't give a bucket of monkey piss how many championships you won. If you won them or win some more, I'm not sad. If you never win another then guess what? I still wouldn't give that same wooden bucket of piss.

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :sleep2: :sleep2: :sleep2: :sleep2: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Hey Gonorrhea state... the feeling is mutual !!!!

Originally posted by JaguarNationAJL

:whatever: :whatever: :whatever: :sleep2: :sleep2: :sleep2: :sleep2: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Hey Gonorrhea state... the feeling is mutual !!!!

You're right Syphllis U!

Back