Kenn, Pop-ups driving me crazy....crazy

bluedog

"Leader of Kings"
Kenn that ford advertisement Popup is coming up just about every time I page now, What makes it worst it' a falcons fans advertisement. I've checked all my security settings and they're all straight.

Could you check into that for us please sir?

Kenn that ford advertisement Popup is coming up just about every time I page now, What makes it worst it' a falcons fans advertisement. I've checked all my security settings and they're all straight.

Could you check into that for us please sir?

That pop-up should only come up when you return to the page from another site. And should only pop up about ever 2 to 3 hours depending on how long you are on the site. Is this not the case?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
That pop-up should only come up when you return to the page from another site. And should only pop up about ever 2 to 3 hours depending on how long you are on the site. Is this not the case?

Man that things poppin up every time I page, every time I hear the word falcon I wanna :vomit:

Try installing a popup blocker, or an ad blocker plugin on your browser if you're using firefox. Those popups help supplement the cost of running the site.

Try installing a popup blocker, or an ad blocker plugin on your browser if you're using firefox. Those popups help supplement the cost of running the site.

Man I got all that stuff and that damn thing still keeps poppin up
:upset::upset::upset:

It happens to me at work using IE 8 and at home using Firefox. Sometimes it'll happen as I go to different threads and I see it several times within the hour.

I hate this freakin popup :upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:

I hate this freakin popup :upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset::upset:

I have checked everything. I can't find a problem. Can you email me a screen shot of the pop up? Let me take a look.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
OK, thanks to Shamocha for sending me a screen shot to give me some idea of what you guys were talking about. Now I see why I didn't understand what some of you were talking about. The ad is IP (regional) sensistive. Being in Dallas, I would never see this. It was only for people in Atlanta and surrounding areas.

Anyway, I have made some adjustments to the ad. You should not see that ad as much. Give it 24-48 hours to take effect.

OK, thanks to Shamocha for sending me a screen shot to give me some idea of what you guys were talking about. Now I see why I didn't understand what some of you were talking about. The ad is IP (regional) sensistive. Being in Dallas, I would never see this. It was only for people in Atlanta and surrounding areas.

Anyway, I have made some adjustments to the ad. You should not see that ad as much. Give it 24-48 hours to take effect.

Ohhh ok. Thanks, Kenn. :tup:
I wasn't going to say anything, but it was erking my nerves, too. :lol: I found myself trying to click on the X box to dismiss the ad before it could get fully started. :lol:

oh ok, so this is why I didn't know what ad they were talking about. Don't believe I've seen this one.

Back