Kenn, I object to the threat to make the good suffer for the bad!

Seeing Spots

Joyful Woman!
Your announcement for the too long signatures says if they don't shorten theirs you will stop EVERYBODY from posting a signature...

WELL THAT AIN'T RIGHT! :mad:

In the alternative, kind sir, why don't you identify the culprits and zap only THEIR sigs?

I am no tattletale but NASTYNUPE, MACHAVELLI, DTOWN JAG you guys have a nice day okay? :D

What da hell are y'all talking about. There's nothing wrong with my sig...it's not messing up the page.

Dtown I agree with Spots, your Sig does SUck !!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Where's that darn middle finger smiley when you need one?

I see you changed your Sig Sugardrawers !!!

BTW, I like dat avatar....you showing da onion for me now hunh ??

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock

I see you changed your Sig Sugardrawers !!!

BTW, I like dat avatar....you showing da onion for me now hunh ??

Jes for you baby. ;)

WTF!

Kenn, have you decided to eliminate the signatures. I see now that the pics have been removed. You never gave a deadline for Machavelli, et al to shorten their signatures before you snatched everybody else's. :redhot:

So now TSPN has no signatures? Okay cool.

BTW, the psot spelled out is MUCH longer than my picture.

:rolleyes:

Re: The Silent Treatment huh Kenn?

I WENT AND MADE ME A NICE LITTLE PIC FOR MY SIG...AND NOW I CANT USE IT.........

:( :( :( :( :bawling:

Originally posted by LUCKY
Checking out Dtown's avater.....

What part of Dallas you live in again.. ;)

Uhh, Bruh!!! I suggest you not step to my Sugar Drawz like that. Especially since I can see that I outweigh you by 100lbs!:mad:
Don't mess around and get kicked to sleep up in heah!!!
:D :D :D

Damn, I swim from San Antonio and walk into this!

This here is what my daddy would call an "inordinately excessive amount of cattle manure." In other words ...

<font size=7>THIS IS BULL****!!</font>

Why the hell I can't have my nice little avatar just because some other mofo's had signatures that were too damned long! Dammit, delete THEIR ****, but gimme back my damned BELLTOWER, before I take my yella arse back in the house and play with uuuhhh ... I mean by :rolleyes: my dayumed self!

DAMMIT TO HELL!

:redhot:

And I ain't adjusting a DAYUM THANG! I'ma leave that COUNTRY ASSED CODE there looking ugly as a bearilla in heat!

bring back the sig....it's that kind of "spirit" that makes this page so a

I really liked the JSU mafia piece. Mr. Kenn, you have a great product, so don't go around imposing your rules and disrupting the delicate balance that has created a wonderful sight with creative and funny personalities.

LaMont

hmmmm

taking a lesson from the suge school of stiring up the pot....

Have you guys belly aching about the sigs noticed that the sigs were not allowed to come back until Nita came back to the page??? ;)

cat daddy runs out the room

Back