Keeping in touch with your Ex.

*Panthro's mature alter ego steps forward*

Depends on what you are personally able to tolerate. Some are secure in their current relationships. Some are insecure in their current relationships. Some are overbearing. Some are passive. Some desire respect while others don't view it as disrespectful. Just depends on what YOU desire.

*returning back to childish ways*

As for me and my house? :confused: "L", I wished she'd talk to her last X and X before that last X and see their arse on the side. I need some friggin' help in the house 'cause her arse has gotten TOTALLY TOTALLY out of control. She's killing me financially! :mad: Sheeeeeeesh......

Originally posted by Panthro
[B She's killing me financially! :mad: Sheeeeeeesh...... [/B]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :( :( :( :( :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: I feel your pain! :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Ex huh? Would it be any different if it wasn't the EX? Are we saying no talking to the opposite sex at all. Hell, the EX could be the one giving the EX advice about staying with the CURRENT mate.

If you not secure, then it is never going to matter if your mate is conversing with his/her EX or anybody else. You will always be uncomfortable.

The last thing a MAN needs is for a woman to tell him who he can talk to and back it up with that "You know how I feel about it" crap.

Yall need to trust a FuthaMucka sometime. An EX is an EX for a reason, but that doesn't mean that they can't never be friends.

Originally posted by Da_Sperm
Yall need to trust a FuthaMucka sometime. An EX is an EX for a reason, but that doesn't mean that they can't never be friends.

Say it again bruh!!! :nod:

Originally posted by Da_Sperm

If you not secure, then it is never going to matter if your mate is conversing with his/her EX or anybody else. You will always be uncomfortable.

Sperm just said what I said hours ago. Finally you hear it from a male. Satisfied PsiSnake????:eek:

C'mon now Sperm, who wants to be in a relationship with somebody that controls who you can be friends with? Not a "sane" woman would want that and definately not mine; so no, we arent sayin that there is no talking to the opposite sex; thats so "un-adult-like"; besides, the majority of my girl friends are male, so thats not a problem.

The point here is that there needs to be a line drawn somewhere on the affiliations with the ex. Like I said, security aint the issue, its the respect type thing.

Good! Then that means there should be no problem when the WOMAN talks to her EX, too, RIGHT?

:nod: :nod2:

Im siding with Snake on this one. :uhoh: Ex's only causes problems. There is nothing wrong with a friendship, but too much of anything can be detrimental to a healthy relationship. Especially when Ex's are involved. TRUST!

Originally posted by JSTUS

Sperm just said what I said hours ago. Finally you hear it from a male. Satisfied PsiSnake????:eek:

Nope he's illusional! :lol:

Look at his user name...."Sperm" :sperm: Sperm like to swim ......of course he gone protect and validate a sperms mission in life!

The real is this. I don't have a problem with my girl having male friends. Be they ex boyfriends, or not.

But when we talk about communication, are we talking about on a regular basis? If so, then hell yes I have an issue about it. Look, I'm not saying that you have to hate them, or that you have to cease all contact with them, but when I am seriously dating someone.......I take priority. But I will do the same for you. When my female friends get into serious relationships, I respect that, and I don't call them very often, or hang out with them as much, because I don't want to disrespect dude, and in return I expect her to respect me when I am dating someone.

Look, if you want your life to remain the same as it always was, and you don't want anything to change or be altered, then you don't want to be with me. I am a very demanding man, very spoiled, and very selfish, and I require alot of attention. But in return, I will break my back trying to make you happy. Because I feel that any woman that has to put up with me deserves that. Have your friends, male or females, ex's or not.....but understand that when its my time, all of them will have to wait.

Originally posted by Suge
The real is this. I don't have a problem with my girl having male friends. Be they ex boyfriends, or not.

But when we talk about communication, are we talking about on a regular basis? If so, then hell yes I have an issue about it. Look, I'm not saying that you have to hate them, or that you have to cease all contact with them, but when I am seriously dating someone.......I take priority. But I will do the same for you. When my female friends get into serious relationships, I respect that, and I don't call them very often, or hang out with them as much, because I don't want to disrespect dude, and in return I expect her to respect me when I am dating someone.

Look, if you want your life to remain the same as it always was, and you don't want anything to change or be altered, then you don't want to be with me. I am a very demanding man, very spoiled, and very selfish, and I require alot of attention. But in return, I will break my back trying to make you happy. Because I feel that any woman that has to put up with me deserves that. Have your friends, male or females, ex's or not.....but understand that when its my time, all of them will have to wait.

Boi....we must meet, I need'ta shake your hand! :nod:

Once again, I can't believe I'm agreeing with Sexist, but-urr-ahh I would expect nothing less!

WHAT ABOUT THE CRAZY EXES

They do exist. They continue to call...email...write...track you down...always pop up where you're at. Harrass your spouse. How do you deal with these crazy exes? Stalkers. They fugg it up for the so called "friends only" exes.

Man...my ex girl told me a crazy story about her boyfriend's ex. It was crazy. But it was even crazier with the way she handled it. Funny...I explained a scenario to her about whether or not you can tell if your ex is creeping or not. She said "SO YOU FEEL ME" I said "Yea...it's the same ish that I did to you! That's why we're not together now"(She was creeping not me..just to clear up any confusion. And for the record...LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS DO NOT WORK!!!!) Her mouth was just wide open.

I agree with Sugar, also, but for most men it doesn't work that way.

It's all good for them to talk to whomever, but for a woman to have male friends, ESPECIALLY an ex, poses a problem for 'em ...

Oh, and for YOUR information, Ms. Evans Bulljag 4 Life, I have only slept with ONE person on these here boards!

:D

Originally posted by Vinita

It's all good for them to talk to whomever, but for a woman to have male friends, ESPECIALLY an ex, poses a problem for 'em ...

Oh, and for YOUR information, Ms. Evans Bulljag 4 Life, I have only slept with ONE person on these here boards!

Nita: understood. However, that comment was made in light of a conversation I had with some friends of mine. It does NOT really apply to everyone... That was a hyperbole, if you will. :D

EXACTLY, they can dish it out, but can't take it. What's good for the goose is damn sho good for the gander.

Comeon Nita.....Please lets not get into the issue about who can take what. because we all know that women are just as bad as men when it comes to setting double standards in relationships. There is no one group that is worser than the other in this arena.

The fact is that each person has to be responsible for themselves in who they deal with. If you are a person and you know that you aren't strong enough to just have friends of the oppisite sex(be they ex's or not), then it is up to you to police yourself about with whom you have dealings. And if I am into you enough to date you seriously, then I am going to trust your decision making ability. If I didn't, why waste my time being with you.

I trust you, you respect me and my time with you. You trust me, I'll respect you and your time.

Agreed again, BUT ...

I don't respect anything about you, because you don't like Deltas, and you don't like women with short hair, and I claim BOTH, so just KMA!!!

:p

;)

Ya know?? But I tell every Mr. Yvette prospect up front that I have a lot of male friends that I kick it with from time to time and if you don't like it, then get da hell on........dayum I marched in a predominantly male section, so what do you expect? :confused:

And if I am into you enough to date you seriously, then I am going to trust your decision making ability. If I didn't, why waste my time being with you.

Suge, just said what I said hours ago that there are other issues that need to be discussed. Trust may very well be one of them.:eek:

I watch Change of Hearts on TV. If you have seen this show, I am sure you will agree that when one mate is discussing their affair the one that is doing the listening and watching the video tape show a sign of rejection... and disappointment. Then when the mate discuss their date, their mate shows a sign of rejection. Neither one can really accept what the other one is saying. Even when one mate select change of heart you will hear a comment that he or she didn't mean it.

Now what ever fire that brought you together will always be there, because you don't miss what you have until you lose it. There are still some good traits in every relationship which can not be dismissed. What caused one to be an Ex? Maybe if she could have gotten around the snoring, the affair or marriage could have worked. Then the Ex was not that bad when comparing him or her to the new mate.

As long as you can keep Exs from stirring the pot, things will work out ok, but if the Exs are put into certain positions, then it takes some strong will power to resist the temptation. Now if you departed on hate or split too soon because you caught your Ex cheating then it could be in the back our your mind that you like this person. You don't care who this person is married to or dating, all you know is you want this person back.

Back