Karen's With Attitudes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
120301472_10216591755938690_2888366765993524332_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
One of my neighbors that lives across the street from me, put out about six Trump signs right along his property line. I'm guessing the neighbor or his wife that lives along that property line said something, because a few day later the Trump neighbor moved the signs closer to his front yard, but not before putting up a fence along that property line.

I don't blame the neighbor without the signs, because you couldn't really tell who owned the signs, the way they had been set up. The signs weren't facing out like normal signs, they were in a row and side by side, along the property line.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
These Karens won't let up. How did she think she wouldn't see a black person in Queens? This is just wild, no Floiunder, they didn't show the cute victim's feet.

I saw that a while back. I really do belief if we start making some examples of these people this will end quickly. We just need some of these warriors who are so quick to go after each other for some dumb stuff to stand up for our people. We'll die and kill over the color of a rag, but not the color of our skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back