Kappa Kappa Psi or Tau Beta Sigma

Blue Giant

Da Cassanova of the Ghett
To all Frat and Soror out there it is going down rain,sleet, or snow. The Spring 2003 Pledge line(M.E.P.) of Epsilon Rho Chapter at Grambling state Univ. will be crossing this Friday and Saturday. There will be a party at the frat house saturday night. Need any info contact Emmanuel Scales:H318-247-1579, cell318-288-8077
Hope to see you there

AEA

Would love to make it but can't.

Congrats on the new line!!!

CriTAUcal
Zeta Iota Chapter
Jackson State University
Fall '96-- #7 (tail)

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
One our PV brothers, that is a member of my church, told me about this Sunday. I wish I wasn't so busy at work or I would join you all. It has been long time since I've had the pleasure to see or participate in my ceremonies and to see the faces of the pledges when they realized they are now BROTHERS... :)

Question, do they know they are crossing? If not, do they have access to the SWACPage to be able to read this post and find out?

AEA,
Edwin
ZN Spring '85 #2
3/10/85

Originally posted by ZNSPR8502
Question, do they know they are crossing? If not, do they have access to the SWACPage to be able to read this post and find out?

I was thinking the same exact thing when I first read this post but just didn't say anything....

Yes THey know they are crossing........The frat house is on brown street right behind the band room.

OK... Times have changed. I guess their is reasoning behind it, to which there is no need to explain on here. It was always so cool to me to see the faces of the canidates as they realized that they were now brothers (who realizes it first, who is the last to realize it, see them looking around to get confirmation that they heard what they thought they heard, etc...).

I hope it is a very successful ceremony and that these prove to be some very good and dedicated brothers.

AEA,
Edwin
ZN Spr 85 #2

Boy, I remember hold my EP LB's as they entered the inner circle. Much success to the new brothers.

In a couple of days, I will be posting some pictures of the moments EX (UAPB) and EP (GSU) shared together in the 1989-91.

Stay tuned....

Back