Kanye West' New CD - Late Registration

Warndalyn

Postmaster General!!!
I don't ever purchase rap music, b/c I'm really not a fan of the majority of it, but there is soooooooo much hipe centered around him, right about now, I just had to get it.

Well anyway, I love it...it's some really good samples (music) on there. I love track #3, I believe it's called Touch the Sky...and I also like Crack Music, of course, Golddigger, Roses, the song he recorded w/Brandy, Diamonds are Forever and a couple more, but I can't remember the names.

Now, I can't stand all those interludes w/those boys called Broke Phi Broke...:rolleyes: Hot mess...:smh:

Touch the Sky
Heard' em Say
Celebration
We Major
We Can Make it Better (Ill be late for that!!!!!)

:tup:

SU's Finest '93 said:
I don't ever purchase rap music, b/c I'm really not a fan of the majority of it, but there is soooooooo much hipe centered around

You sound like me: I'm not a big fan of rap either, but people really have been talking about his CD alot. So, I might have to buy it, too!

well I don't like too much rap outside of LA, but I purchased this CD and it's pretty HOT! I actually can listen to every track and like more than a few.

Got the CD last night and been listening to it. Very good music! :tup: :tup: I like some of the same songs ya'll listed above.

I love that CD....It is diverse in beats and music and I can let it play from start to finish....

My favorite songs are:

Heard Em' Say
Drive Slow :tup: (Love the screw at the end)
Diamonds
Addiction (great beat)
Bring Me Down (love the minor key)
Roses
Touch the Sky
I'll be Late for That

I reaaally like Kanye West.

LadyLuck13 said:
I'll be Late for That

"What would you do for a Klondike, or 2 D*kes that look Christina Milion-like........Ill be on time for that".

Classic Lyric.

SU's Finest '93 said:
Now, I can't stand all those interludes w/those boys called Broke Phi Broke...:rolleyes: Hot mess...:smh:

You didn't like those skits? lol! Those were funny to me! I like the cd though. :tup:

BachMegatone said:
You didn't like those skits? lol! Those were funny to me! I like the cd though. :tup:
no bach, I don't like those, at all...I skip over em so fast, when they come on. :D

SU's Finest '93 said:

LOL

"If I put on a pair of jeans and leave the room im the only one with clothing on...BROKE PHI BROKE...We aint got it"

Hilarious!!!

da_caramel_diva said:
LOL

"If I put on a pair of jeans and leave the room im the only one with clothing on...BROKE PHI BROKE...We aint got it"

Hilarious!!!

"Don't be coming in here smelling good and taking showers." :lmao:

Dr. Freeze said:
"Don't be coming in here smelling good and taking showers." :lmao:

I found the skits hillarious. *the first couple times*... I skip them now.

Back