K104 Morning Team

MACKG

a.k.a. NASTYNUPE
i never knew what Nanette Lee looked like. I found a pic. Uh...I'm at a lost for words. She should never try to crack on anyone again.

PAShaq&NanLeeEN.jpg

Anybody send help!!!

With a name like Nanette you should have known something was wrong!! She had to have webbed feet, a club foot, hair lice, very bad breath, a fondness for spam, something!!

Isn't K104 also called KKDA? I listen to that station on the internet from time to time.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
i never knew what Nanette Lee looked like. I found a pic. Uh...I'm at a lost for words. She should never try to crack on anyone again.

PAShaq&NanLeeEN.jpg

Anybody send help!!!

LMAO!!!

Man, one of the FUNNIEST things that I'd ever been around was a few years ago, me and a couple of my buds were @ Cowboy Sports Cafe' in Valley Ranch and we were drunker than "L." We were standing @ the entrance just browsing the chicken, I mean, woman-watching :emlaugh: and out comes Nanette. She had a convertible SL500 parked up front and my drunk arse bud walked STRAIGHT UP to her and said <b>"WTF is this isht??! :confused: How yo' big azz gone fit in 'dat lil' car?! :confused: You drive a SL?! :confused: K104 don't pay you that much for you 2 B drivin' this type of dayam car!!!! WTF? Where's skip?! :confused:"</b>. Man, EVERYBODY that was standing outside of the club hit the ground ROTF...LTAO!!! :lmao: <b>When</b> she TRIED her darnest to put that car on her like a tight pair of fitting jeans, we continued to LOAO@ her. :lmao: She backed the thing up and couldn't even turn her head sideways to look back. Someone had to guide her out. I was LITERALLY on the ground on one knee KILLING MYSELF LMAO! :lmao:

Antroy:
Yep, it's KKDA. Also, I'm not certain who's "old-head" D-Town, but, one of the former group members of Nemesis (Big Al) - a Carter high grad/drummajor (c/o84) and a former DJ on KNON 91.3FM passed last December. FYI.

ANTROY, you must have never seen Guy either that you said you like from the Guy and Rob-O show.:(

Back