Juwan Adams Saw This from the Sideline and Said Hell to the NAW!!!

The Founder

B9323871236Z.1_20160917235023_000_G1LFOJR1A.1-0.jpg

Yall both what that meant....quit acting brand new....that light skinned dude saw that defense and said I'm going to JUCO.

Just like any and everyone else that transfers from other schools huh? :rolleyes:

Flipper, try again.

Man you know he saw the defense and ran his ass to JUCO....if your coach was a real coach he would not have left. Yall need to send Hughes to JUCO.

Man you know he saw the defense and ran his ass to JUCO....if your coach was a real coach he would not have left. Yall need to send Hughes to JUCO.

If he saw anyones defense and ran because of that, he doesn't need to be playing football. Period. Lol.

If he saw anyones defense and ran because of that, he doesn't need to be playing football. Period. Lol.
He don't realize he just made a fool of himself, but it was nice of you to intelligently point that out to him.:snicker:

JSU so ummm what's your offenses excuse when it comes to GREATNESS!!!!

JSU doesn't be make excuses. We still scored on yall asses and did what we needed to do. If anything y'all and the rest of the conference should be explaining why a team with no QB or offense gave y'all such a hard time.

JSU doesn't be make excuses. We still scored on yall asses and did what we needed to do. If anything y'all and the rest of the conference should be explaining why a team with no QB or offense gave y'all such a hard time.

Get one of these then holla back.

Grambling-players-with-trophy-CB.jpg

Take some of these pictures then holla back.

636176186586564653-GCB1.jpg

Let's see if Hughes does this in his 3rd Season.

Coach-Fobbs-CB.jpg

@The Founder Hard time coming up with that explanation huh? Figures lol.

Why should I give an explanation to any team we beat. If anything you owe me an explanation of why you lost. See that's the problem with you **u people. You feel as if not matter what someone owes you an explanation concerning your team.

Look WE WON you lost!!!! Why did you lose? Because you have a sorry coach and your players were not physically fit to compete against GSU!!!!!

Why should I give an explanation to any team we beat. If anything you owe me an explanation of why you lost. See that's the problem with you **u people. You feel as if not matter what someone owes you an explanation concerning your team.

Look WE WON you lost!!!! Why did you lose? Because you have a sorry coach and your players were not physically fit to compete against GSU!!!!!
CHECK....and CHECK MATE! Lol

Back