Just Got Me one of These

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Vinita
Um, I don't rightly give a rat's booty where y'all go in that truck. That is HIS truck. I HAVE a big vehicle already!

So :p back atcha, witcho INSTIGATIN' arse!

FEE-YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!! :p

<b>WE</b> don't need yo' dayam permission to go ANYWHERE in <b>OUR</b> new truck anyhows! :mad: Don't make me invite myself up in <b>OUR</b> truck when we return home for the holidays (jus' drop me off in Lil'Rock).

That's it! :mad: Now, I'm mad!!!! SPERM!!!! :mad: I FEEL A ROADTRIP COMING ON!!!! :mad:

*mumbling to self*

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You'd betta' give it up gul! And, when we doing a DTown get together before the holiday period? When is school out? I know you have 3 weeks of break time coming, so....

*Sperm, hope you can CONVERT that SUV/TRUCK into a sleeping quarters 'cause you just might need it tonight! LOL :emlaugh: :D :lmao: *

Panthro,
I'm ready to tow something, LIKE RIGHT NOW. How much a pig, or cow cost? You got a boat, or a trailer for some lawn equipment? I NEED something to tow.

I was riding down I-20 this morning with that "Ced da Entertainer" attitude. I was like, "I wish a mutha #*@! would get in my way". I even made this lil Pontiac Grand Am get the L out of my way. I LOVE IT!!!!

jammin that Luda
Move B@*(!, get out da way, get out da way, B@*!(, get out da way. I'm doing a 100 on da highway, if you're doing the speed limit, GET DA F&@# OUT OF MY WAY!!!...

Panthro, where can I get some of those country azz cup holders that go on the door. I need 4 of them and I need that big middle console thinggy too.

Originally posted by Da_Sperm
Panthro,
I'm ready to tow something, LIKE RIGHT NOW. How much a pig, or cow cost? You got a boat, or a trailer for some lawn equipment? I NEED something to tow.

I was riding down I-20 this morning with that "Ced da Entertainer" attitude. I was like, "I wish a mutha #*@! would get in my way". I even made this lil Pontiac Grand Am get the L out of my way. I LOVE IT!!!!

jammin that Luda
Move B@*(!, get out da way, get out da way, B@*!(, get out da way. I'm doing a 100 on da highway, if you're doing the speed limit, GET DA F&@# OUT OF MY WAY!!!...

Panthro, where can I get some of those country azz cup holders that go on the door. I need 4 of them and I need that big middle console thinggy too.

__ __ __!!

Vinita,

Help them understand:

what's his is yours
And what's yours is yours

That's how it works here....

Originally posted by Royal One
Vinita,

Help them understand:

what's his is yours

AND THERE IT IS. CASE CLOSED!!!:D

Vinita,

Help them understand:

what's his is yours

Aw HEYELL NAWL!!!!! RoyalOne up in dis' motha'.... I mean, piece! :rolleyes: Hey gul! Where's my other baby-momma? I'm tired of cruising Denton looking for that gul. Tell her I'mma whip her hubby's/boyfriends azz for taking her from me! :mad: ~snicker~

Rrrrrraaa, dear. No. No. No. What's HIS is HIS'N. What's YOUR'N is HIS'N. That's the law. You make not like it, but we gotta' enforce it! *run G!!!!!!!!* LOL :emlaugh: :bawling:

LOL@Sperm punking a GrandAm. Feels good don't it? :D Bruh, you gots'ta get out of da' city to get them cup holders! <b>We</b> can pick some up on the way to Ardmore (for the Black Cowboy whatchamacallit thingy in April! LOL As for that console, well... :shame: Got a jetski you can pull around and a motorcycle trailer here. Let's do this dayam thang man!!!!! You are the <b>flosser</b>; I'll be the <b>co-flosser</b> LOL.

Vinita,

Help them understand:

what's his is yours

I been trying to told these men in here! They DO NOT GET IT!!!

These dayam women getting out of control. Must be the holiday thing or something.

Know your place woman! :mad: SPERM!!!!???? :confused: :mad:

~snicker~

Um, I don't rightly give a rat's booty where y'all go in that truck. That is HIS truck.

See there. What did I tell ya. I told yall that was Sperm's truck. Nita was just sportin' it.

Nita, tell us something we don't know next time. :lmao:

Originally posted by Da_Sperm

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOOO i havent seen any of those in a long time.

Vinita,

Help them understand:

what's his is yours

WTF????

Gurl, if you don't get your 2 x a-year posting azz off this board with that Bullisht! :redhot:

Originally posted by SAME OLD G

WTF????

Gurl, if you don't get your 2 x a-year posting azz off this board with that Bullisht! :redhot:

Man - I can post once a year - I'm married to the HNIC...

Get up off me

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by SAME OLD G

WTF????

:lmao: ROTF :emlaugh: :bawling: O h my gaeeswd!!!! igo t tears in my eyes!!!!!! TOTFDF!!!! oh lwad!!!!! oooooooo

G, i tog a n extra bed man1!!!! yo ain't sleepin there tongith1!!!! OH my gawd!!!! LMAO!

Originally posted by Panthro

:lmao: ROTF :emlaugh: :bawling: O h my gaeeswd!!!! igo t tears in my eyes!!!!!! TOTFDF!!!! oh lwad!!!!! oooooooo

G, i tog a n extra bed man1!!!! yo ain't sleepin there tongith1!!!! OH my gawd!!!! LMAO!

Just when I thought you had my back

Guess this means you won't be in the family after all

LOL...

Just when I thought you had my back

Guess this means you won't be in the family after all

LOL...

naw, naw, naw now!!! Baby, I ALWAYS got your back! :mad: If you tole me to come over right now and get G's azz up outta' there, consider it done (sorry bruh! RoyalOne's sister is thicker than kinship! :shame: ~mouth watering~ LOL). In fact, put G's azz on the sofa tonight! That'll teach him for getting out of line! LOL :emlaugh: <b>I will <u>enter</u> ~snicker~ the family one way or another!</b> I NEEDS to find out what mother-in-law wants so that she can HELP me get into the family! lol

Originally posted by Panthro

naw, naw, naw now!!! Baby, I ALWAYS got your back! :mad: If you tole me to come over right now and get G's azz up outta' there, consider it done (sorry bruh! RoyalOne's sister is thicker than kinship! :shame: ~mouth watering~ LOL). In fact, put G's azz on the sofa tonight! That'll teach him for getting out of line! LOL :emlaugh: <b>I will <u>enter</u> ~snicker~ the family one way or another!</b> I NEEDS to find out what mother-in-law wants so that she can HELP me get into the family! lol

Awwwww bruh, you gonna sell me out for a set of "twins"? :bawling:

You dayum sellout! :redhot:

sorry bruh! RoyalOne's sister is thicker than kinship!

But I am ROTF at this one! :lmao:

Maybe if you told Sister you just did a "Miles Takeoverish" on a new truck, that might help.

But it probably won't, since you're beyond help, anyway ...

AND YOU AIN'T COMING NOWHERE NEAR MY NEW VEHICLE!!

Yo SPERM !!!

You betta check your truck out man !!!

You know that whenever women drive they go at least 30 miles with the parking brake on before they realize it.

I bet that new truck smell like Weed and Burnt Brakes !!!!!

:D :D :D

Now I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired!

G, bruh, SORRY! :mad: RoyalOne's sister got me mane! I tole her that I <b>"want her to take me away from my wife! And, that I had a crib in Lake Dallas w/ her name on it! :emlaugh: </b>" LOL She started laughing and I was serious as a heart-attack (no pun intended :rolleyes: ). She got MORE than TWINS I want! LOL She got some future dependants that I wanna' have. (I'll be slapped soon! LOL)

NITER, I'm telling sister of RoyalOne that <b>I, I mean WE</b> have <b>US</b> a new truck!!!!! :p Maybe that'll get her to finally look my way. :D

Sperm, put some duals on that son-of-a-gun! Can't have a txan truck w/out duals (preferrably w/ glass packs).

When I started the truck, it said, "Driver 2." I looked at the remote entry, and it has a 2 on it. What difference does it make if it is "Driver 2" or "Driver 18" behind the wheel?

That Driver 2 means to stay outta of the driver's seat. There is only one driver for that vehicle and when that Driver 2 lights up, the alarm goes off. Sprem has already set the settings for the seat and he is the KANG of the truck. The seat is set to his behind and back, so when someone with a bigger behind sit in the seat, the alarm goes off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back