Just Got Me one of These

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Yo SPERM !!!
!!!
You know that whenever women drive they go at least 30 miles with the parking brake on before they realize it.

I bet that new truck smell like Weed and Burnt Brakes !!!!!
:(

See, what y'all are failing to realize is that I already HAVE a really big vehicle!

I drove that truck because it was NEW, but that is HIS truck.

Now, when I go out of town, and leave him with his kids, I don't have to hear, "You need to leave Big Thirsty, so I'll have enough room to transport the children safely."

Anyway, who the hell y'all think practically SHOVED his arse into the dealership when he was waffling about even buyint that big mofo?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Vinita
See, what y'all are failing to realize is that I already HAVE a really big vehicle!

I drove that truck because it was NEW, but that is HIS truck.

Now, when I go out of town, and leave him with his kids, I don't have to hear, "You need to leave Big Thirsty, so I'll have enough room to transport the children safely."

Anyway, who the hell y'all think practically SHOVED his arse into the dealership when he was waffling about even buyint that big mofo?

That be me. I shoved him in there while <b>we</b> have zero interest, zero payments until 2009, etc. :p

And another thing, <b>our</b> truck can go from SUV to TRUCK! What can YOUR SUV do?! Convert from SUV to SUV? :confused: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Originally posted by Panthro

That be me. I shoved him in there while <b>we</b> have zero interest, zero payments until 2009, etc. :p

And another thing, <b>our</b> truck can go from SUV to TRUCK! What can YOUR SUV do?! Convert from SUV to SUV? :confused: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

MY SUV can run YOU and YOUR big mouth CLEAN OVER!!

:eek:

Black, Niter's gone whip up on Sperms' azz tonight for <b>US</b> talking isht all day long getting her pressure up and all. LOL

I only say what I think Sperm wants to say! I'm his representative speaker. :emlaugh:

Whew!!!! LOL!!!

Black, Niter's gone whip up on Sperms' azz tonight for <b>US</b> talking isht all day long getting her pressure up and all. LOL

I only say what I think Sperm wants to say! I'm his representative speaker. :emlaugh:

Whew!!!! LOL!!!

Speak the truth, Panthro. Speak tha truth!

And let Sprem take the heat........

:emlaugh:

Originally posted by Da_Sperm
Man, I'm gone get fired and lose my dayum truck laughing at you sick MoFo's.
LOL!

Don't do that! Don't do that! You're the ONLY one that I know w/ that flight benefit man! <b>WE</b> need 4 U to be up in there! My wife's corp is about to, you know... :shame: on UAL.

Niter, U ain't whupping up on nada! Unless..... :eek: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2:

Niter, U ain't whupping up on nada! Unless..... :eek: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek2:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Big Thirsty is NOT dusty.

She is DIRTY!

And with all this rain and construction and whatnot, DIRTY shall she remain!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back