Juanita and MJ trying to reconcile their marriage!

Antroy

My guess is she found out how much them Air Jordan 17s were going to cost and she decided to give stick around. She is going to re-file the divorce petition after he makes that half she was about to get in child support and alimony in record time.
She just wants a few extra million to add to her divorce petition. Don't be surprised is she files again in six months to a year from now.

Juanita and MJ trying to reconcile their marriage

Never trust a trick. If she filed before...she'll file again. Now because of this...MJ's picture is on the cover of every tabloid day in and day out now. I'd pay her money and leave her the "L" alone!!!!!

Marriage is for LIFE, with only a couple of exceptions. Irreconcilable differences is NOT one of them. They are doing the right thing and I applaud their effort. If your marriage is on the rocks, READ THE MANUAL!

<font color="0000ff">B</font>asic

<font color="0000ff">I</font>nstructions

<font color="0000ff">B</font>efore

<font color="0000ff">L</font>eaving

<font color="0000ff">E</font>arth

The "FLAGSHIP" School Of The SWAC!:D</h5>

Originally posted by LaCumba
Marriage is for LIFE, with only a couple of exceptions. Irreconcilable differences is NOT one of them. They are doing the right thing and I applaud their effort. If your marriage is on the rocks, READ THE MANUAL!

<font color="0000ff">B</font>asic

<font color="0000ff">I</font>nstructions

<font color="0000ff">B</font>efore

<font color="0000ff">L</font>eaving

<font color="0000ff">E</font>arth

The "FLAGSHIP" School Of The SWAC!:D</h5>
I second that.:D

Leave'm alone! tuck dah flaboids!

Basic

Instructions

Before

Leaving

Earth

I'm not married, but I agree. More power to all the married couples. Regardless of their reason, I'm glad to see the attempt of reconciliation. Perhaps they can breathe a sigh of hope back into my mind about marriage and relationships as a whole. Dayum...can't somebody just stay together and do it right. :smh:

Back