JSU's top receiver injured in practice

LOL

Dude, why are you so concerned with with Taylor's stats? Give it a rest. Concentrate on SAGU's leading receiver. That game may determine whether you'll have a winning season this year.
:p

Who really cares......Losers always go right to the stats sheet.

TC has to share the ball with 6 other worthy receivers. Kent doesnt just look to him all the time. Lest you forget, we do have an All SWAC WR on the other side of the ball. Plus we have other AllWorld WRs on the bench.

Kent has thrown a TD to 6 different recs man. TC doesnt and cat hog the ball.

Why wont you let this go maaaan?

Again...

will somebody answer my question???

Damn, did I ask for Hughes playsheet?

Did I ask how he get's grass stains out?

Did I ask for the rent schedule?

Answer the *&%#ing question!!!!

The SWAC's stats aren't correct.

Cortez has 408 yards from 24 catches and 4 touchdowns in four games.

3 JSU receivers lead the league in receptions/game and receving yds/game. Now that's a stat for you right there.

Cleb, your SID sends the stats in, so he/she must be wrong. They didn't teach you chil'ren to count at tsu?!:D

Originally posted by Robber

Go here
SWAC Stats

You will notice Taylor at the top in Receptions and Yardage. Also note the difference in TDs compared your boy's.

You mean these stats Robber?

2001 SOUTHWESTERN ATHLETIC CONFERENCE Extended Individual Statistics Through games of Oct 01, 2001

RECEPTIONS/GAME Team Cl G Rec Yds TD Avg/C Rec/G
-----------------------------------------------------
HANKTON,Cortez. TXSO JR 4 24 408 4 17.0 6.00
TAYLOR,T.C..... JSU SR 3 18 299 5 16.6 6.00
ADAMS,Tommy.... MVSU SR 4 22 179 3 8.1 5.50
LEWIS,Devin.... SU SR 4 21 395 4 18.8 5.25
STORY,Lawrence. JSU SR 3 13 193 1 14.8 4.33
SPEARS, Ellis.. GSU SR 4 17 346 2 20.4 4.25
WILSON,Deontay. PVAM SR 4 16 261 1 16.3 4.00
BRADLEY,Mark... UAPB SO 3 12 188 2 15.7 4.00
SMITH,WIlliam.. MVSU FR 3 12 130 0 10.8 4.00
TRAVIS,Kendric. JSU SR 3 12 128 2 10.7 4.00

Hooray!!! C-Leb finally got some updated stats that show in his favor!!!

Now can someone post the W-L records?

Do yo also see the stat that says TC has played 3 games while hankton has played 4?

And again...who cares how many yards he got on Langston or Lane or whatever awful school he played last week....maaaan? Show us what he did against A&M and UTEP.

Originally posted by Get Ready
Do yo also see the stat that says TC has played 3 games while hankton has played 4?

And again...who cares how many yards he got on Langston or Lane or whatever awful school he played last week....maaaan? Show us what he did against A&M and UTEP.

Against UTEP Cortez had 57 yards. He was pulled early because they feared for his life because Lamb looked worse than P-Diddy trying to throw a football in that game.

Against AAMU Cortez had 143 yards and Lamb still looked like human garbage in that game too.

Bottom line... Cortez averages 102 yards a game while Vick averages 99.6.

So Robber and you other losers owe me an apology.

Originally posted by Get Ready

So playing a 1 - 3 Howard, 0 - 4 Valley and a 1 - 3 AAMU constitutes that JSU is a 2001 powerhouse?

Son, your opponents are 2 - 10 so far this year. And you brag on that?

And you want to brag on the numbers you're legit QB has put up?

I think you need to look at your program in the mirror and repeat the words awful.

Will this thread ever get moved? :rolleyes:

Cleb

You got me...you are right...Hanton is much better and we are weak and our QB is garbage, and this and that and the other. I hope Hankton gets everything that he deserves. You have proven me wrong again.

Oh yeah BTW....that 1-3 A&M team...who did they beat?

You're right Ready,

Hankton is the real deal. Your boy is a fraud. Lamb has issues and Taylor's putting up garbage yardage against gabage teams.

We got our teef kicked in by AAMU. We deserved it.

Oh yeah BTW.... what toofless team beat you at home last year?

Originally posted by C-LeB28
You're right Ready,

Oh yeah BTW.... what toofless team beat you at home last year?

Are those Jackson Fake arse pushies talking do do again? Since they found a SWAC loophole that allowed them to not play us for a while they need to sit down and STFU. JSU is TSU's beach until we meet again.

Now post life time history here ------>

All that matters to me is what happened my senior year. J-Fake took a boot @home and the boot was so big they ran the Man (SWAC office) and begged for a way to get out of facing their pimp again.

It went a little something like this.

We expect them to be even better next year than this one they cried,
Please Rudy isn't their something that will allow us to hide?
They found a loophole that said you must only play them so many times in so many years.
The Jock washer, fans and team shouted with joy as they dried their tears.
They said when TSU's AD calls we will not answer the phone.
We will make up excuses and say we were not home.
When the fans call us out, we will deny it and change the subject fast.
It's either that or take a Texas boot up the ARSE!

chang_timmy.jpg
Robert Kent in a beach shirt?

Back