JSU!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It’s yo assssssss!!!!
Ahh yes let me channel my @GSUperTiger copy and paste smack…

Fractured has been Gram aka The fighting Hues think this is still 2017… THEE paved the way for a Hue Jackson to come to Grambling by whipping that azz with Hendricks recruits live from grambling. This deformed version of Grambling ain’t whipping ass they’re one more Arkansas state like ass whipping from imploding from the inside and Gram doing what Gram always does , take their ball , go home ,and quit!!!

Last edited:
Ole Faithful your landlord is coming! Time to expose the low self-esteem I Believe slogan for what is. Icon Grambling about to evict that @$$ again and extend our winning streak at our home away from home into its third decade. The last loss of Icon Gram in Jackson was when we were partying with Prince like it was 1999.

Sept. 17th - time to beat some Belief in your @$$ and remind you that we are still Grambling.

Woe to Thee!!!

Ole Faithful your landlord is coming! Time to expose the low self-esteem I Believe slogan for what is. Icon Grambling about to evict that @$$ again and extend our winning streak at our home away from home into its third decade. The last loss of Icon Gram in Jackson was when we were partying with Prince like it was 1999.

Sept. 17th - time to beat some Belief in your @$$ and remind you that we are still Grambling.

Woe to Thee!!!
This is 20-22 and Gram haven’t been THAT team since President Trump first year as president. Y’all are soul searching and HOPING Hue can deliver… you beat a very very bad NorthWestern State team , congratulations, but it’s fools gold. We gone remind Hue why his ass got fired from the NFL… Y’all not on our level and the difference will be clear after Saturday when y’all leaving our stadium that’s filled with emotion and a Strength Has been Gram ain’t never seen because the state been messing over the people of Jackson. Y’all will leave with your Tail between your azz questioning if the G is still the G. Keep this same energy, you’ve been warned.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is 20-22 and Gram haven’t been THAT team since President Trump first year as president. Y’all are soul searching and HOPING Hue can deliver… you beat a very very bad NorthWestern State team , congratulations, but it’s fools gold. We gone remind Hue why his ass got fired from the NFL… Y’all not on our level and the difference will be clear after Saturday when y’all leaving our stadium that’s filled with emotion and a Strength Has been Gram ain’t never seen because the state been messing over the people of Jackson. Y’all will leave with your Tail between your azz questioning if the G is still the G. Keep this same energy, you’ve been warned.
Lol! That low self-esteem I Believe mentality got Thee alumni straight jacket crazy. Icon Grambling beat a bad team like Icons ingrained with championship DNA team should (i.e up 41-7 at halftime). Tell me how that dink and dunk offense did against 0-2 Tenn St? Did the I Believers score its first TD with 2:00 left in the game with all this Primetime talent? Gotta be a lot of pain to experience being 2nd fiddle to the Icon of BCF in every tangible feat.

At Icon Grambling, we do not believe. Say it with me - we know! We do not say this is year one, wait until next year like you I Believers. In year one COTY Hue Dat is coming to take your heart like our ~80% winning percentage against J-State dictates.

Look for me at tailgate. I will be the one with the Dunkin Donuts as tribute for that dink and dunk offense. We Grambling baby - still the most resounding three words in BCF.

Lol! That low self-esteem I Believe mentality got Thee alumni straight jacket crazy. Icon Grambling beat a bad team like Icons ingrained with championship DNA team should (i.e up 41-7 at halftime). Tell me how that dink and dunk offense did against 0-2 Tenn St? Did the I Believers score its first TD with 2:00 left in the game with all this Primetime talent? Gotta be a lot of pain to experience being 2nd fiddle to the Icon of BCF in every tangible feat.

At Icon Grambling, we do not believe. Say it with me - we know! We do not say this is year one, wait until next year like you I Believers. In year one COTY Hue Dat is coming to take your heart like our ~80% winning percentage against J-State dictates.

Look for me at tailgate. I will be the one with the Dunkin Donuts as tribute for that dink and dunk offense. We Grambling baby - still the most resounding three words in BCF.
No y’all don’t say ibelieve , y’all go 4-7 , pretend you have “Covid” , and Quit … that’s the Gram way and the only way. What have you done lately , in the last four years . I don’t want to hear about no 1999, no 2017 championship, truthfully nobody care and this generation don’t care. Come back with smack that’s relevant and stop with that tired has been copy and paste shat… know your role , take this azz whipping, and then sit down and be humble in 4th place in the SWAC West where you belong. You’re not that school y’all hired Great value Deoin to keep up with THEE and you’re still behind.

We left 28 points on the board. Had over 400 yards of offense against a very good Tennessee State defense that would wipe the floor with Grambling. They played a top 15 ranked Eastern Washington who would beat the breaks off has been Gram and only lost by 5 points. Y’all haven’t even got 400 yards of total offense in two games. LOL. Sir, do you know we left some of our better players at home and Tennessee state ain’t cross the 50 again after that field goal.? Lol we ran the ball and showed we can win in multiple ways… no worries though… when that offense at Gram ain’t hitting on nothing and Gram defense tire you’ll be watching that “dink & dunk” offense score at will.

Last edited:
Back