JSU will beat the G-Men in Jackson

thegooddoctor

I predict that the Blue Bengal Tigers will beat the G-men in Jackson this year.

Reasons:

1. Blue Bengals have too much offense
2. Payback time
3. Playing in Jackson
4. Blue Bengals just don't respect those boys from Louisiana
Normal college
5. Robert Kent
6. G-Men are unproven on offense especially running back
7. Calvin Spears still having nighmares from the Bayou classic and
will be horified tryong to cover T>C and company

Remember; you hear it from the gooddoctor first!

:emlaugh:

GD

The offense is going to be fierce. Grambling still hasnt figured out how to stop our passing game. TC, Story, Manning, Goss, and a new weapons are emerging this year. With the rifle man (Kent) at the helm, its going to be hell on defenses this year.

Actually GD

Playing in Jackson doesnt really make a difference. Robinson Stadium is the only stadium we own and we always outnumber the Gram fans there, so its just like a home game for JSU.

If it hadna been for....Nevermind :D

You clowns need to look at the facts. Our defense makes the best adjustments of all teams in the SWAC (thanks to Coach Roach).

Buffalo dominated the 1st half of last year's contest (thanks in part to a 90 yd TD). Collectively, both offense and defense came through for the win. The offense had 332 passing yds alone (which kept Buffalo off the field). Robert MVP Taylor controlled Kent and crew by himself. I think Bufalo had less than 10 pts in the 2nd half.

In the BC, Southern dominated the first half. Spears and crew shut SU down as they only scored 1 Td as I recall.

This will be the game of the year. This game will have title implications. As usual, this is the number one game on my list (there is nothing like smacking the Bills).

I have no concern about Buffalo, not with this G-MEN team. We are that good, and this is no smack.

We will have at least 35 pts by halftime -- right this one down.

Grambling, you suck! The only thing that kept you in the game in the second half last year against Jackson last year were the the guys in the footlocker shirts!

Man I don't want to hear all of your silly lil excuses .

Hell yall punks had offense last year and you still lost. You had offense last year and you still had your arse shut down in the second half. you had offense last year..and PB still scored 50 on your arse. So what does that tell you...that you better be worried about getting a defnse that can contain somebody. Because our defense is gonna come ready and believe me when I tell you....you are about to catch some black and gold hell!

2 things I know for sure.

1. We are going to embarASS you in Memorial

2. I will be about 100 dollars richer win I go home!

50 from Robber(and you still owe me ten from last year, you didn't have any change remember)

25 from Get Ready(I am going to enjoy taking your money)

25 from phatback..

And didn't I bet you too Battle Cat? You just be sure you bring the rest of yalls crew......you won't be able to shut me up!

Stick to smacking John Coffey..they actually fear you!

:post PI excuses here"

:post crying eddie pic here:

Suge, the bet was $25 dollars! The guys in the footlocker shirt will be on our side this time but don't worry, we ill feed your arses before we kick it!

GSUper, Suge, and the rest of the Gambling Tiggers,

We all have dreams. Most dreams are in reach for us all, but your dream of beating Jackson State is (re damn dick u lus) unhead of. O.K., you cheated us last year, but what we plan on doing to you this year, cheating won't help. So this is business, don't take it personal GSUper!

JSU 45
GSU 17

You Jack Town Junkies better worry about the other games before you play us. I expect for you to be undefeated, uh, I mean have one loss (to Scotlandville University) before you play us.

Originally posted by thegooddoctor
I predict that the Blue Bengal Tigers will beat the G-men in Jackson this year.

Reasons:

1. Blue Bengals have too much offense
2. Payback time
3. Playing in Jackson
4. Blue Bengals just don't respect those boys from Louisiana
Normal college
5. Robert Kent
6. G-Men are unproven on offense especially running back
7. Calvin Spears still having nighmares from the Bayou classic and
will be horified tryong to cover T>C and company

Remember; you hear it from the gooddoctor first!

:emlaugh:

<H1>you said the same trash last year, AND WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.</H1>

Back