Jsu Vs Famu Who Will Win

BISON-2K1

Before the season began I had picked JSU to win this one because the offensive fire power and improved defense.Now I have changed my opinion based on the FAMU finding a solid qb to lead the offense and JSU's lack of offense.I think JSU will keep the score low but I see FAMU winning 17-10.If Bell let's Kent throw the ball JSU will have a definite advantage because they have some of the best recievers in 1aa but the question is will Bell use them.FAMU is starting to gel on offense but their defense is suspect and JSU may be able to exploit that.Either way this is an important game for both programs.

I am picking FAMU to win. Because JSU has lost its swagger under dumbell. They was once a proud and fearful team. Now
their team is below average. I'll take Famu to dominate tikes.
Go ahead Jackson Tikes, Get a win over Famu. They are no Empty
Valley....

Originally posted by GJOHN
I am picking FAMU to win. Because JSU has lost its swagger under dumbell. They was once a proud and fearful team. Now
their team is below average. I'll take Famu to dominate tikes.
Go ahead Jackson Tikes, Get a win over Famu. They are no Empty
Valley....

SMH at the backhanded smack.

This game will probably come down to special teams. FAMU's offense has struggled as much as ours. And their starting QB, while competant, was 3rd string coming out of the spring game. I doubt that he's as dangerous as Weaver from Valley. But, their Defense is very good, especially their front 7. Contrary to popular belief, Bell has let Kent pass the ball the last 3 games, but drops and erratic throws have minimized our progress in that area. If Kent comes out drilling the ball like he did against Tenn State, we'll put up enough points to win. If he's off the mark, this game could be a reply of the Atlanta Classic.

I always pull for the SWAC team as well SU's Finest.

If Bell uses his offense the way he should, JSU should win.

Game will be close. Team which plays with the most pride and heart will win.

This may be JSU's last time playing FAMU , so hopefully they will go out like Bama State and secure a win.

Score

JSU 17
FAMU 10

Could come down to JSU players starting to believe and FAMU players starting to doubt...

Go Blue!

Originally posted by THE DREAMER:
Turf toe sidelines Kent

JSU quarterback Robert Kent was forced to leave the game with just over 11 minutes left because of a turf toe injury. He re-entered the game one series later before coming out of the game again.

He left the field on crutches but said the injury to his right big toe will not keep him from playing Saturday against Florida A&M at Indianapolis.

"I fell awkward and kind of jammed it a little bit," said Kent, who sustained the injury as he was tackled at the end of a 5-yard run. "That's football, though. You just have to suck it up. I'm not going to let it keep me from playing next week. I'm definitely going to play."

Backup Brian Green filled in both times. On the first series, he threw three straight incomplete passes. Then on JSU's final series, he handed off two times to Dayton Alexander then picked up five yards on a keeper before the Tigers' were forced to punt with eight seconds left.

Back