JSU vs Alcorn

Jsu sounded damn good. Sounded better to me because even though jsu downsized, they r more balanced than the beginning of the season. I couldn't hear certain instruments. I heard one band and one sound. Keep up the good work boom.

Thee Boom straight smashed Alcorn. They came in with a purpose to show out and have fun and did just that all while sounding like a cohesive unit. I'm proud of Thee Boom and all the hard work they put in. Dam sure sounded better than Alcorn. It's like they knew when Thee Boom marched in were already defeated. Not to mention Thee Boom was waaay more powerful than Alcorn and Alcorn is bigger. that shocked me most. Alcorn can't touch the Boom in the sound department at all.

I don't know what you all are listening to...lol Like I said the boom did not sound that good. Didn't say they were bad, I just said they didn't sound that good. Volume or what you say power does not equate to being "damn good." It alright to have school pride though. :)

Last edited:
You're right and you have plenty of school pride cuz Alcorn sounded BAD lol. I can only imagine how you think they sound if you think the Boom didn't sound good lol. Guess we can just agree to disagree there. And as far as sound I meant overall quality not just power lol. Alcorn ain't there yet. :D

You're right and you have plenty of school pride cuz Alcorn sounded BAD lol. I can only imagine how you think they sound if you think the Boom didn't sound good lol. Guess we can just agree to disagree there. And as far as sound I meant overall quality not just power lol. Alcorn ain't there yet. :D
Hanging over and tempo issues on every song is not quality..lol

Hanging over and tempo issues on every song is not quality..lol

Really? Cuz Alcorn hangs over on everything they play lol. Were you even at the game? Lol. Look man, this was almost a month ago. We can agree to disagree. If you think Alcorn sounded better kudos to you buddy. LOL

Really? Cuz Alcorn hangs over on everything they play lol. Were you even at the game? Lol. Look man, this was almost a month ago. We can agree to disagree. If you think Alcorn sounded better kudos to you buddy. LOL
I didn't say anything about thinking they sounded better, I know and you know. The-nile (denial) is a river in Africa..lol

Back