JSU........Uhh ooohhhh here come the JAGUARS!!!

JAG03

Man I couldn't believe that score when I saw it on ESPN2.........

Jsue, if yall's dbs can't hold ASU's sorry arse recievers, then what the hell you gon' do when the #1 recieving corp in the SWAC comes to town????

Mannnnnn I can't wait.........."Just got paid, it's Saturday night, got my ticket, everything's alright!!!"

By the way bumble bees, thanks for exposing dem lames!!

#1 receiving corps? Surely you jest. How many picks has Levy thrown again?

Jag03,

Levy is going to win this one for JSU. He is no Kent or Kennedy. The is third rate. Also your defense is suspect. I guess TC is going to have to catch another 200 yards on that scrub defense. The JSU offense is much better than yours. You won't be able to outscore us. Besides, we need some redemption.

JSU by 21.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Jag03,

Also your defense is suspect.

Are you ignorant are just STOOOOOOPID? Kennedy is still bombing your CANDIE arses.:rolleyes:

Sup,
Post their logo ------------>

Unless Kennedy is gonna be traded to SU(and I wouldn't put it past Cole and Richardson), SU should worry. Besides, in my opinion, Kennedy didn't beat us this year, Bias did. Him getting 5-6 yards a carry is what killed us.

Kool-Aid,

I will give Kennedy and Bias their props but I really hope that SU and Gram are not going to count on 5 lost fumbles, 2 blocked punts, and 170 yards of penalties to keep them in the game.

Redemption is the air.

JSU by 21. We have no choice.

obviously Tp and the rest of you scrubbs...

Didn't see that SU vs ASU game......

We shut Kennedy DOWN, we rolled over that bumble bee d and I say again:
Jsue, if yall's dbs can't hold ASU's sorry arse recievers, then what the hell you gon' do when the #1 recieving corp in the SWAC comes to town????

I can't wait to make yall CRY !!! LOL!!!

Jag03,

You were not the first team to shut Alabama State down. You know as well as I do that a team can improve as the season progresses. Don't make me give you a class on the WEEK LATER theory. Besides, Kent is 10X better than Kennedy. You won't do no shutting down Saturday.

Also, I never give up on my team and I look for our defense to show up at some point. I personally don't think your defense will stop us and I don't think your offense can keep up.

It will be two in a row over the Jags.

..and Jag03,

The number one receiving corp resides on Lynch Street. TC is about to school some DB's. They will not know what to do with TC and Kent. They might break records on SU.

Originally posted by JAG03
Man I couldn't believe that score when I saw it on ESPN2.........

Mannnnnn I can't wait.........."Just got paid, it's Saturday night, got my ticket, everything's alright!!!"

By the way bumble bees, thanks for exposing dem lames!!

no comment

Jag03,

What was that you were telling Tigerpride at halftime??? Something about the drive back to the ATL being a long one, especially after a loss.

So, tell us, exactly how long was that drive???

One other thing. It was real Sag-like of you to come over at the half running your mouth, but being ghost after the clock hits 0:00. Remember me asking you, "you don't think y'all gonna win this game do ya???" Remember that??? And we were down at the half at that point 14-3. Even asked you to stay on our side with us so we could smack that azz as JSU came back, but noooooooo, you wanted to go back to the "winners" side. Gotta question for ya. What y'all win Saturday night????

Oh yeah, Get Ready is looking for you. Something about some money you owe him. I ain't surprised you split without paying up.

Robber

I don't know about you, but I got a GOOD nights sleep after the game!!!

To even open your mouth to me about winning is comical!!!

When the score was 21-11 in 4th, I bet your ass was "gettin ready" to run like the rest of your counter parts, but of course you won't admit that ish ont he board.....

I DID walk back to yalls side to find you bums and tell u just how lame and sad your team really is....it's hard enough for our team to fight through numerous holding on the line, "pick" passes and offensive pass interferences, but to have to play against the referees man, what can we do???

I knew I should have listened to Mighty Hornet when he told me, "IF it's close, watch out cuz dem refs gon' cheat for JSue".....

How prophetic of MH!!!!

Jag 03,

Told ya!!!!

I don't know what happened Saturday in jackson, but I know that they cheated like crazy for jsue on Oct. 6.

Still can't get over the refs picking up a flag for blocking in the back on a punt return and giving jsue a TD. :redhot:

It's worse than I thought. What pass interferences were your players fighting through??? Offensive or defensive??? S _ _. Man, and your O-Line dove and tripped our players from behind all night long, as they chased Levy.

This crap is why I like for the opposing fans to sit with me. So we can point out the favorable calls each team gets. You won't see SuperJag96 on here beeching. He sat with us and had to acknowledge that SU got a slew of damn calls that screwed JSU over. But you didn't see any of them bad calls.

Robber.......

Did any of those calls the "outcome" of the got durn game????

"L" naw....now if you can HONESTLY sit here and say that what happened @ the end of the game was FAIR and JUST, then I'll STFU.......but you know for yourself that dem refs phugged up!!!

I never said that we didn't get some calls, but the ish you talkin about wasn't obvious, the ish I'm talkin about, every fan in the got durn stadium,who knows about FOOTBALL, could've called the ish, with ONE EYE closed!!!

Say ya'll didn't run PICK passes for TC and I'll call you a liar!!!

Say TC's big arse didn't push off to create seperation and I'll say you need glasses!!!

Yeah we did have obvious pass interference calls, but all of them were called....

AS FAR AS SITTING ON JSUe's side, WHY WOULD I ??? I'm a JAG...win, LOSE or draw...... My hats off to the JAGS who stayed on that side of the field, but I had friends, family, guest and my ride on the other side, so don't hate me!!!

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Besides, Kent is 10X better than Kennedy.
35-24
61-58

In their only head to head meetings, Kent has seen Kennedy's team score 14 TDs!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Kennedy has seen Kent's team walk off with 2 L's

JAG03,

The 15 yard ROUGHING THE CENTER penalty, against us, led to a SU score, it was 3rd down and we stopped yall, the call gave you a first down at our 11.

LOL@ROUGHING THE CENTER..................and the refs ceated for us???
lol

thanks

LOL
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

SU, please stop:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Jag03,

You think just because them bogus azz calls y'all got didn't happen at the very end of the game, they don't affect the outcome??? Two of your TD drives were aided by bullsheet calls, man. And TC was trying to free himself from your holding azz DBs trying to keep him from burning them. The clutched TC all night long. And you think all of your PIs were called???

Like I said, SuperJag96 won't be on here beeching, because he knows the deal. We pointed the crappy calls out as they occurred. Ain't our fault that y'all don't know bad calls when you see them. SMH @ calls having to be the most obvious.

Like you said, the bad calls for SU didn't affect the outcome. JSU overcame them and beat that azz.

What's really sad about all this is you mofos really think you "beat" us fair and square. It's a shame when you support BS.

Even I've got the balls to admit when I'm wrong.

:rolleyes:

DT Jag,

Speaking of fair, how can you run a play after the play clock hit 0? If you can explain that, then I'll shut up, but if not, then keep on crying! :bawling: :bawling:

Originally posted by KrazyKat
DT Jag,

Speaking of fair, how can you run a play after the play clock hit 0? If you can explain that, then I'll shut up, but if not, then keep on crying! :bawling: :bawling:

KKK, WTF R U talkin' bout?

That's the whole damn point, the clock was supposed to stop and failed to do so. I'm not gonna 'plain this isht no mo. U cheatin' mofos were there, U saw the game. Ask your beoytch azz refs why?

:redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

Hold on DT Hag,

When SUcks were running the hurry up offence, the refs like to broke their damn legs trying to spot the ball, but when we got it, they took their damn time. So what is yo MF ing azz talking about. Y'all didn't lose the game, y'all just ran out of time. What the "L" we kicked that azz and y'all can't handle it. Stop being a sore loser!

Back