JSU needs to go D2

As far as J-Stank's football program is concerned, perhaps the only sensible thing to do at this point is:
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
"SHUT 'EM DOWN!!!!"
Screen-Shot-2012-09-24-at-1.26.08-PM.png

As far as J-Stank's football program is concerned, perhaps the only sensible thing to do at this point is:
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
"SHUT 'EM DOWN!!!!"
Screen-Shot-2012-09-24-at-1.26.08-PM.png

Everytime they said shut em down, we scored.

The boom did the same thing when they played Tuskegee. Everytime the boom played, Tuskegee scored. LMAO!!!!

JSU go D-2 they will be trying to recruit 9th graders....LOL
What is really funny is that this comment about going D-2 is coming from essentially a One Sport School! LOL! You only participate in your other so called D-1 Athletic Programs! LOL!!!

The school whose football team just got released from the APR penitentiary talking about somebody need to drop down to D2.

The school whose football team just got released from the APR penitentiary talking about somebody need to drop down to D2.

Dude stop y’all had APR issues under Comegy until the NCAA gave y’all a hand out. How you acting like you forgot when you wrote an article about it?

Dude stop y’all had APR issues under Comegy until the NCAA gave y’all a hand out. How you acting like you forgot when you wrote an article about it?

Ain't nobody forgetting anything. Just reminding ya'll to sweep around that roach motel in Baton Rouge before fixing ya'll lips to say something.

Ain't nobody forgetting anything. Just reminding ya'll to sweep around that roach motel in Baton Rouge before fixing ya'll lips to say something.

Dude we're not sitting 0-7 (0-11 if you include the streak from last year). You claim we have a roach motel but you mofos got roaches, rats, bed bugs, and the whole deal going on over there.

Don't care either way about the band.

But glad to know that Gofundme to fix the infrastructure school came through.

I wouldn't care about the band either if I went to jSU. :thumbsup:

Not go fund me true blue campaign and the Governor. I'm gonna pray for y'all because your rented stadium doesn't even come with generators and y'all ran out of food on the visitor side before half time at the game on Saturday. Send me y'all gofundme link and I'll donate $1.

Last edited:
I wouldn't care about the band either if I went to jSU. :thumbsup:

Not go fund me true blue campaign and the Governor. I'm gonna pray for y'all because your rented stadium doesn't even come with generators and y'all ran out of food on the visitor side before half time at the game on Saturday. Send me y'all gofundme link and I'll donate $1.

The IHL Board ain't done with them yet. Stay tune!!! There's more to come.

Back