JSU Has Safest Campus in the SWAC...

No One has the right to become Braggadocios..... We ALL have Safety issues..... Damn....

Some things are just not up for debate......

a C- is not Safe.....:shame:

Ya'll Ninjas... Must be really BORED!!!:lol:

No One has the right to become Braggadocios..... We ALL have Safety issues..... Damn....

Ya'll? :snicker:

somebody bring JagGrad up to speed. .... :lol:

Again, WE didn't find this... a fan DUG it up from somewhere... i'd never even heard of the website. :lol: But JSU is the safest.... right or wrong?

:banana::banana::banana:

we would like to thank our SU Fans for participating!! :clap::clap:
We can always count on you guys to support us!!

:wavey:

AAMU an F? LMAO... if you dont feel safe at AAMU then hell u cant go nowhere. One of the few HBCU's that aint in the sticks or the hood. Aint nothing going on up there.

AAMU an F? LMAO... if you dont feel safe at AAMU then hell u cant go nowhere. One of the few HBCU's that aint in the sticks or the hood. Aint nothing going on up there.

They are arguing of this dumb mess and look where the resource is coming coming from. The damn white man. PWC's are more dangerous than HBCU's. HBCU's aren't the ones having shooting sprees and murder on top of murders and people trying to blow up the campus.

They pretty much list all HBCU's as dangerous. But they fail to mention that a lot of universities they list as "safe" has had violence this past academic year! For instance Henderson St. has had 2 murders and about 5 campus shut downs for bomb threats. I seriously question the research in making these lists!

I was particularly looking at schools in Alabama and discovered that A&M had an explosion in burgularies with (247)-Tuskegee-(91)-and ASU-(32) during those time frames listed on that website. That's why A&M got an F.

Last edited:

But in their mindset...a C is GREAT for the Hood...I mean URBAN school.

:shame:

Wow,
Wasn't the SUcks posters just bragging about this same report a few days ago? Now they are on here talking down on us for talking about the report. Those who live in glass houses.....

Back