JSU-Grambling Pics

Tara

You better watch out! Dirty is a bigg boy! He ate more than Suge did at the tailgate.:D Trust me on this one, it aint enough catfish in the Mississippi River to fill those two up.:D

LMAO @ BATTLE CAT !!!

Yeah, I've been to a Jacktown spread...

But as tight as those pics were, you have now idea of the mammoth proportions that we are going to bring it in H-town.

I'm gonna personally see to it that Dirty won't want to look at any more food.

The Master of the Big Arse Glasses has spoken !!

I like Big Arsed Glasses too....

Needless to say I believe in Libations also.... I think my co-conspirator and I knocked down enough rum for to bake a thousand cakes... nothing like that Bacardi "O" and that Malibu!!

Re: That is not Suge...

Originally posted by Suge

And yes....I was repping the tight shirts....me and GR!!

What tight shirt... I didnt have on a tight shirt...speak for yourself man.

Thanks to the mafia for all of their hospitality (Get Ready, Robber, Battle Cat, Jacktown and RawRay). I didn't know that was Dirty at the tail gate. What up man? :)

It's always good to see the Cartel: Suge- the shy guy :emlaugh:, GSUperTiger, Kenn and JSTUS and GramTigress (my new road dogs). :cool: I'll see everybody at homecoming.

DAMN ROBBER, ALL YOU HAVE IS ONE PICTURE OF YOUR BOY. AND THINK I BOUGHT THAT SWEAT SHIRT JUST SO THE SWACPAGE PEEPS CAN SEE WHAT OLD RAW RAY LOOKS LIKE.

It's good to see that during these difficult time in the country, life is DAMN GOOD for members of the Cartel and the Mafia. Doesn't seem like ONE SINGLE MEAL has been missed!!!

ROTLMBAO!!!

Nasty Nupe

man, HOLLA @ me!!!!

call around the enough of the 'Plex folks and you'll find my number

*that includes meacfans MetroPlexers

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
It's good to see that during these difficult time in the country, life is DAMN GOOD for members of the Cartel and the Mafia. Doesn't seem like ONE SINGLE MEAL has been missed!!!

ROTLMBAO!!!

So whatchu saying, bruh???

Hmmmpphh...yawlz meatz show is...

look' n good! Hahaahaha

It's been too long since I've had Get Ready and Robber's fine eat'ns and sleep hold put on me.

Suge wut dah "L"...quit dance'n for free.

Mo meat! Mo Meat! Mo Meat!

Back