jsu Fans are Like Hypocritical Dallas Cowboy Fans

The Founder

See many of these jsu folk love the Cowboys. They will brag about the number of Super Bowl Championships Dallas has but when someone says Dallas hasn’t won one since a dead president was in office they wanna trip. Now on the flip side these same Cowboy/jsu fans will not allow a certain school the same privilege even though we have won CHAMPIONS (I emphasize the S) with living presidents.

This is so sad. jsu/Cowboys fans you should be ashamed of hypocrisy. Your mothers would not be happy with such logic.

See this might’ve worked but JSU won a championship in the last year. Cowboys haven’t won shat since the 90s. You tried. I told you this smack stuff ain’t for you. Go fix a sandwich in the small talk forum or something.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
See this might’ve worked but JSU won a championship in the last year. Cowboys haven’t won shat since the 90s. You tried. I told you this smack stuff ain’t for you. Go fix a sandwich in the small talk forum or something.

Keep that energy!!!! I don't want to here shit this time next year!!!! Keep that energy!!!!

Back