JSU Fall 2021 Football Season Tickets on Sale

He definitely ain’t aware of anything going on in Jackson if he believes that. We BEEN doing this even without Prime. Them folks got a “winning” team and can’t get the numbers we have, outside of when they play us at that trash ass stadium of theirs 😂
Lmao that's them

He definitely ain’t aware of anything going on in Jackson if he believes that. We BEEN doing this even without Prime. Them folks got a “winning” team and can’t get the numbers we have, outside of when they play us at that trash ass stadium of theirs 😂
SU shares its city with a SEC team. Huge difference, but SU generates more revenue than JSU so which one is more important.

Keep thinking that lol. You will never know what we make from hosting a game. But do know that it's more than your reported numbers and the numbers we report
Lmao. So are you saying JSU is lying to the federal government lmao. SU has Suites, some go for $30,000 a season. Y’all ain’t on our level. The budget says so.

Has nothing to do with alumni. I’m talking the casual fan. Revenue> attendance

So of all those people in BR, y’all can’t get more “casual fans” to show up for a “championship” team? Says more about y’all than us 😂.

Trust and believe we generate more revenue than y’all realize. We just don’t have to show boat and prove it to y’all Beneaths 😂

SU shares its city with a SEC team. Huge difference, but SU generates more revenue than JSU so which one is more important.

What's your beef with JSU? Y'all doing good attendance wise. Each team has their dedicated fan base...and then you have the band fans lol. What's probably affected attendance more so is that nowadays nearly every college game can be seen somehow. So, you'd need something of interest to draw the casual fan in. Hmm...

JSU ticket office, Fall 2020
View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1311697024107061248

JSU ticket office, Summer 2021.
View attachment 12695

Football Gomocs GIF by Chattanooga Mocs

I don't see the correlation. Our stadium holds anywhere upward of 45k and we should be operating at 100 percent capacity (not the 25 percent we were operating at then).
A few years ago, Misissippi Veterans Memorial Stadium had a seating capacity of 61,000. Today I constantly hear the number 45,000 mentioned in relationship to the structure's capacity. Did they tear down a portion of that facility? Otherwise, how do you explain the stadium's reduction in size?

A few years ago, Misissippi Veterans Memorial Stadium had a seating capacity of 61,000. Today I constantly hear the number 45,000 mentioned in relationship to the structure's capacity. Did they tear down a portion of that facility? Otherwise, how do you explain the stadium's reduction in size?
Modifications were made to the seating capacity a few years ago. Walkways were widened as well as the distance between the numbers.

JSU ended the Early Bird Pricing ( Family Pack) promo this year. You could purchase - 4 General Admission season tickets for $250 or $62.50 per ticket if you purchased The Family Pack, early.

General Admission season tickets prices for the fall 2021 season, has doubled to $125.00 per ticket. Not offering the Early Bird Pricing promo, could be the reason season ticket sales have tanked.

This is not a good look, doubling season ticket prices coming out of a pandemic.

Back