JSU Facility Renovation Update

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
A noteworthy and momentous occasion and event! I recall going to take a look at somethings folks had said about the practice field during the Coach Comegy era. I recall walking out onto the field with the DC at the time and hearing him spit words of fire about the fact that there were depressions in some areas because the track team were using the end zone in there shotput practice among other things! This is noteworthy in that the football facilities on campus have been long ignored and we are finally beginning to "level the playing field" within the conference and dare I say, hopefully good things will result from these early steps!

Last edited:
A noteworthy and momentous occasion and event! I recall going to take a look at somethings folks had said about the practice field during the Coach Comegy era. I recall the walking out to the field with the DC at the time and hearing him spit words of fire about the fact that there were depressions in some areas because the track team were using the end zone in there shotput practice among other things! This is noteworthy in that the football facilities on campus have been long ignored and we are finally beginning to "level the playing field" within the conference and dare I say, hopefully good things will result from these early steps!

They are gonna have to put turf at the Vet because practicing on turf and playing games on grass is gonna be detrimental to the team. Now if it was the other way around, it wouldn't be so bad. The grass field is bad at the Vet and they need to work on getting it in better shape or look at players getting injured because of it.

They are gonna have to put turf at the Vet because practicing on turf and playing games on grass is gonna be detrimental to the team. Now if it was the other way around, it wouldn't be so bad. The grass field is bad at the Vet and they need to work on getting it in better shape or look at players getting injured because of it.

1 turf practice field
1 grass practice field
1 running hill
All being completed
Thanks

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
View: https://youtu.be/ykHhFekreds

paster prime given the good word.
Coach Prime is on another level and too many just cannot envision that type success because they never tasted that type of numerous success in their own abysmal life.

I knew JSU would make a HUGE come-up and the after effects of all that behind the door canvassing and effort is now evident in material "shiny-new" things folk can see and touch.

The "Prime Effect" is real from the recruiting all the way to the "shiny-new" things. If some think JSU isn't going to break a foot off and compete for 48 full minutes in every opponent's ass this fall, you're dumber than I tried to give you credit for.

Staring Nicki Minaj GIF

Congratulations JSU Prime doing it big, going make beating y’all November 13 even sweeter.

Back