JSU Day of Giving - FOR THEE CULTURE - JULY 29 22

bernard

THEE Realist
Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Greetings JSU Tiger Alums,

We are less than 24 hours away from THEE "JSU Day of Giving." What an exciting time for our Association and our University!

Jackson State's Day of Giving is an annual one-day fundraising campaign where alumni, faculty, staff, parents, students and friends from across the world, come together to give back and support the areas, programs and causes that are most important to them. The goal is to raise $500,000 on Friday, July 29, 2022. I know we can exceed that goal, but not without you!

What local alumni chapter or region will raise the most money? Could it be yours? We shall see!

The University has a full line up of events for Friday.
Join us at THEE Day Party beginning at 12pm CT on Facebook @JacksonStateU hosted by DJ Unpredictable. Next, set your clocks for 7pm CT and tune in @JacksonStateU on Facebook or JSU TV to watch an EDUtaining & ENTERtaining 90s sitcom, "1877: For THEE Culture," featuring your JSUNAA President, hosted by Chelle B and Dr. Mark G. Henderson.

I implore each of you to #Give2JSU! You don't have to wait until Friday to give. You can give today by visiting www.jsums.edu/giveonline?

Greeting, Tiger Nation –
As JSU Tigers, we take pride in our historic foundation, and pride in our academic, athletic, and research achievements. We are incomparable, we are unparalleled, and we are exceptional!
Tomorrow on JSU Day of Giving, we rally for one day to support JSU and to ensure that future Tigers keep inspiring. We invite you to Build on Tradition and Blaze New Trails and support JSU Athletics with a gift of any size. Your contribution will help offset program costs and keep our competitive advantage on the field and in the classroom. Your donations will assist with recruitment, meals, travel, and scholarships for ALL of our deserving student-athletes.

You can make a huge impact in the lives of our student-athletes. Please consider making a donation today to JSU Athletics. We appreciate your time and consideration.

Go Tigers!
Ashley Robinson
Vice President & Director of Athletics

On Friday, July 29, join us on our Facebook page for THEE Day Party at 12 p.m. CT.
🎵
At 7 p.m., tune in to "1877: For THEE Culture," a 90s sitcom showcasing the creativity of Jackson State University.

Throughout the day, remember to #Give2JSU! But you don't have to wait until then to make a difference. Give early by visiting www.jsums.edu/giveonline.
May be an image of 2 people and text

https://www.facebook.com/JacksonStateU/

Greetings, Tiger Nation –

As JSU Tigers, we take pride in our historic foundation and in our academic, athletic, and research achievements. We are incomparable, we are unparalleled, and we are exceptional!

Today on JSU Day of Giving, we rally to support JSU and ensure that future Tigers keep inspiring. We invite you to Build on Tradition and Blaze New Trails by supporting JSU Athletics with a gift of any size. Your contribution will help offset program costs and keep our competitive advantage on the field and in the classroom. Your donations will assist with recruitment, meals, travel, and scholarships for ALL our deserving student-athletes.

You can make a huge impact in the lives of our student-athletes. Please consider making a donation today to JSU Athletics. We appreciate your time and consideration.

Go Tigers!

Ashley Robinson

Vice President & Director of Athletics

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEQCv4IrMas

"1877: For THEE Culture" is an EDUtaining & ENTERtaining 90s sitcom showcasing the creativity of Jackson State University, hosted by Chelle B & Dr. Mark G. Henderson.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDCM8GkO7Eg
#Give2JSU at www.jsums.edu/giveonline

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Good stuff JSU! I made a donation to TigerPride's organization early this year for his project to give to JSU. I'm now getting emails about JSU giving. I'm GramFam all day, but I will make a donation. I donate to Grambling monthly also.

Back