JSU beat our ass but....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Get Ready
Vick wasnt the QB they said he was, he only was a better WR

I remember that TC Vick thing...boy were they wrong..hahaha ha aha aha and they didnt have anyone to back him up

Whhaaaa haaah ah like Panthro
BBBHHWWWQAAAAAA
The is ssooo funny

They ain't done jack in 5 years, but......

20 years ago, oooooooooooo weeeeeeeee that was a different story.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
What kind of team are they...they havent won title in 5 years? hahahaha
We have to be the greatest cause we won one in uuuuuuh...
But at least they suck
HAHAHAHA man this is halarious

When was the last time A&P won the SWAC?

Can the real A&M please stand up, please stand up? Cause these fools think they have won the SWAC or something! Oh, I forgot, about the East, but that still ain't she it!

Re: When was the last time A&P won the SWAC?

Originally posted by KrazyKat
Can the real A&M please stand up, please stand up? Cause these fools think they have won the SWAC or something! Oh, I forgot, about the East, but that still ain't she it!

GR excuse me while I cut in on your therapy but ley me educate ya boy!

Krazykat in just our second year elgible we won the EAST.....you do know we only been elgible 2 years dont you? :rolleyes:

Okay GR continue.......
:emlaugh:

KK, go back to the BB forum and send for TP or Rob. I think he knows better than what you said.

It never fails....

The garbage that Krazykat just posted...
When was the last time A&P won the SWAC?

See GR...this is the exact kind of BUFFOONERY that I was talkin' about a little while ago! :mad:

Your boy is stuck on stupid!
Why make it a point to keep asking us how many times we won the SWAC, when we've only been ELIGIBLE to win the SWAC for 2 DAYUM YEARS, when in that same time, y'all haven't won it either?????
What's the point?

Dang....it just gets worser and worser...:(

Volleyball and soccer is not even a big sport, but.........

We've been kicking all of your a**es in golf. Tigger Woods send help.

blahzay blahzay

our whole gof team is white....but yall think the white man ice is colder but Vanilla Ice used to play golf at JSU and then blah blah blah ayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayyayaya ahhhhhhhhhh ayayayayayayayyaya blah blah bla blah and then yall talk about _ _ _ _ all the time

Back