JSU, are you getting nervous yet?

Yeah, thank God they weren't playing against that powerhouse Valley team.

They probably would've gotten shut down. *deep sigh of relief* :)

No legitimacy

thrilla,

To date you have played cream puffs. Your team has no legitmacy.

The great and powerful Hicks is averaging less than a 100 yards per game against high schools. You didn't mention that stat. And being a 1-A reject doesn't equate to 1-AA greatness.

Damn I'm glad you don't have coach Hughes' home phone number you might scare him into not showing up Nov 3.

We might make you a honorary SWAC member after we haze your team.

You Wannabe.:emlaugh:

This is sad and smalltime.

Bornsilly when will you realize that JSU is not Central or Livingstone or whoever AT&T is used to playing? Didnt you get worked by every prostlye passing offense you saw last year? (Coward and Del St)

Originally posted by Get Ready

Hey BTW...I see that TxSU is a top pass defending team. Thats waaay better than us. I guess 0-9 musta just ran on them for 24 points. Stats :rolleyes:

Thrill, you musta just started watching football....

Hey ahhh!! Get Ready what's up with this why you fu(kin with TSU.

Yeah ! TSU has a great defense as always. aa&m offense didn't do nothing against our D. Our O just kept fumbling on the daym goal line.

Anyway, keep grown folks names out your mouth!

If my team had lost to 0-9, I would not discuss anything relating to "grown folks business"

Cleb thanx for closing the gate.

Sorry Bengal, but you can keep take your SWACpage membership, turn that sumabiotch sideways, and.....

Seriously though, I'm just killing time over here until the meacfans board comes back up. :)

JST, you are either dumb... or a hypocrite... or both. Weren't you the same one talking about JSU's stats against D3 valley? Weren't you the one talking about how great Counselor was? Now, was that small time? Was that sad? I think I will now add you to the growing list of JSU posters I no longer acknowledge. Over these past few weeks you have shown me that you don't really have a clue of what you're talking about.

Long live Tiger Pride, Robber and Get Ready!!!!

Thrilla,

Let me lay it down like this. A&T ain't ish.

Do you realize that Elon has no offense this year?? Yep, I read that story too. That allowed your defense to look like superstars and let your sorry offense get the ball a little more. I think Elon played their 3rd string freshman QB against A&T. Your offense struggled against D2 NCCU and it was truly the sorriness of Norfolk that gave you that 43 points, not the prowess of your offense.

JSU has a defense but more than anything else, we have PROVEN that Kent can't be stopped. You can bring the blitz or whatever you want, but you won't stop us from scoring 30. You could not score 30 on Elon or NCCU so I doubt your team will be able to keep up with JSU on the scoreboard.

Bottomline: If you had a good offense, I might be scared. Your defense will serve you no purpose on in the Dome.

Mafia, you keep stressing offense. Off top of my head, I can not think of any team that has won a championship w/o defense. You have none, therefore the nail has been in the coffin some time ago.

Ace Hardware send help.

Supe,

You act as though we have the worst defense in the Nation. (BTW, Alcorn won the Championship and they had NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Defense). As I said before, it's time for this defense you shut you guys up. Ask and you shall receive. When you don't cross the 50 in Jackson, don't cry. I know you are letting the stat sheet fool you. But most yards against JSU have been when we had the game in hand. I will admit that AAMU surprised me offensively against my team. Ironically, they played a better offensive game than Howard and Valley, yet they only scored 14 points.

See, that's why I like TP.

At least he tries to think a little bit before he gets in front of a computer...unlike that buffoon JST.

Dude might lie every now and then when he finds himself backed up in a corner, and he might not possess that much wit or creativty, but all in all he is a fairly decent poster.

TP, I already told you that most of A&T's offensive starters only played in both halves of the game once this season. The other times they had their pads off by halftime.

I would say the same thing for my defense, but actually we don't really have a first, second , or third string. We are three deep at almost every position and play damn near every one on the roster. Whoever has the best week in practice gets to start that Saturday. Everyone else must come off the bench. No exceptions. That means every one stays hungry.

BTW: Just tune into the FAMU game on Oct .13. That will be our first real chance to unleash the dragon.

Back