JSU and TnSU

CriTAUcal

Do Good; Good Follows
Much props to both bands, "The SONIC BOOM of the SOUTH" and the Aristocrat of Bands!!!!

Ya'll gave hellified performances in the downpoar of rain at the Southern Heritage Classic!!! :tup:

I don't know how BET aired the half-time shows. So if you weren't there (in the rain), ya'll missed it.
I thoroughly enjoyed both bands!

I enjoyed the "fifth", too... until security came....

From what I heard Bet messed up again. And I even missed that, so if someone that was there at the game would like to share what happend I would very greatful. Cause I gots to know how my people did.:D

Maybe it needs to rain every week, 'cause the Boom show had energy I hadn't seen a several years.....

Both bands were excellent at halftime. Maybe the wet wool suits had 'em hyped up....

:dude:

My Opinion.

BET was garbage. Their feed keep coming in and out. During the interview, no problems with the feed. But when they changed to the band. Opps, no feed. Garbage.:(:(

Originally posted by Taylor-Made'90
Maybe it needs to rain every week, 'cause the Boom show had energy I hadn't seen a several years.....

Both bands were excellent at halftime. Maybe the wet wool suits had 'em hyped up....

:dude:

It's just something about the rain that gets you crunk, besides it don't rain on the Boom!

I must have talked too much, cause while I was out running yesterday it poured down on me and I had a mile to go to get back to the car. But I thought about the bands Saturday and got crunk! :D

Just getting back to Atlanta from Memphis. To all those that braved the HOLY FLOOD that came through at halftime much props, cause I was one of them.

Out of a crowd of about 60,000, it was reduced to about 5,000 for halftime when the torrential rains came. Honestly, both bands showed out during halftime, and with the small amount of crowd on hand to watch halftime during the heavy rain, both bands received house on the show and dance routine.

I can imagine if the full 60,000 people would have been on hand, the stadium would have went bananas for TSU and JSU dance routines because they were on fire. Nice drill TSU and JSU.

Being one of the washed up spectators at the game at halftime I agree with most of what has been said in this post. Most of the night it was about the brass. J-State has a hell of a btone section this year. Seven day weekend:eek2: was out the frame and TnSU low brass was ever present a usual and they even got some fhorns this year, so it was one of the better classics from both sides.

Back