Jsu AD resigns !!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The university called the move “a strategic redeployment of talent.” Fuller had six lawsuits filed against her from the time she took over as athletic director to the time she was reassigned.

I like how they described the move.

I found the inside scoop on the AD situation. !!!!! All I'm going to say is "THAT DAMN VIVIAN FULLER" I know some people said it was nothing to this spare moment decision but because I'm an inspiring politician I can tel when moves are truly due to family issues or there's something else not being told . For ex. Paul spicer leaving JSU !!!! Hint Hint... But again FULLER FULLER FULLER !!!!

See my post #27 above......

See my post #27 above......
She's not even apart of the university as of now !!! Well atleast she's not the Vice President of affairs !!! But I guest Fuller is the first ever Person to hold AD responsibility of a major university and not even be employed by thy school. Lol. This is hilarious !!!

Look, it's been no secret that Fuller has been running the department behind the scenes. You aint' telling nobody nothing they don't know. She is very competent in day to day operations of the dept. She just has some other incompetences.

Look, it's been no secret that Fuller has been running the department behind the scenes. You aint' telling nobody nothing they don't know. She is very competent in day to day operations of the dept. She just has some other incompetences.
Just say you knew because everybody doesn't and still dnt.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back