Jsu AD resigns !!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
He up in age. He should be in his mid to late sixties. He and my dad were good friends and he used to be the mayor of Vicksburg

when did Vivian Fuller resign I thought this was about her?

Vivian Fuller should have never been AD then she hires OMJ and makes it even worse...

Everything is fine?????

1765222_cusersugochukwuvideospicturesismelllies_jpeg02fcf01c5c9c07d9c502c7586407dbbf

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Where you been??? Fuller was reassigned months ago.

I missed the memo on Fuller being let go! I know TP mentioned it 2 weeks ago in a thread like he was trying to speak it into existence

was there even a thread made about that? was she let go because she scheduled Concordia and VUL?..no smack serious ?

I missed the memo on Fuller being let go! I know TP mentioned it 2 weeks ago in a thread like he was trying to speak it into existence

was there even a thread made about that? was she let go because she scheduled Concordia and VUL?..no smack serious ?
You know why she was reassigned. Don't play dumb.

This is much about nothing. Interim guy stepping down. The Queen probably is getting ready for her search for an AD. Which makes sense if they give OMJ the boot after this season. You would want your new AD to be part of hiring the new coach.

when did Vivian Fuller resign I thought this was about her?

Vivian Fuller should have never been AD then she hires OMJ and makes it even worse...
No she did an excellent job doing what she was brought in for which was APR. at that time APR was important and a issue at JSU. Bad apr equalled no football or sports period. So she did her job. Now JSU on the market for a fundraising business savvy type AD now . That's what's important at the moment !!!

This is much about nothing. Interim guy stepping down. The Queen probably is getting ready for her search for an AD. Which makes sense if they give OMJ the boot after this season. You would want your new AD to be part of hiring the new coach.
Him stepping down doesn't mean Myers is about to hire an AD. He was interim which in terms ment he could have stayed the AD until the first day of the new AD so what are you saying. He didn't have to leave for Myers to choose a new AD.

Back