JSU 2021 SPRING FOOTBALL SEASON - GAME DAY PROTOCOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Caught the game today in Jackson with 3 of my JSU homeboys who only become enemies when it’s time for my G-Men to rumble. Lol. Shout out to the Newman NOLA family! That kid has a story for real! It was good to see him today.

JSU did what they were supposed to do to a NAIA program today. Although they will be a more improved/talented team in the fall, I still except them to be a tough football team this Spring. The defense looks very physical and there is some flashes of good speed in the backfield. I am a fan of the scheme, and I only see them getting better. I heard mixed reviews about the QB situation from crowd, but the good thing for JSU fans is this Spring Season will be nothing more than a Ten Yard Fight between any quarterback that takes a snap. Why? Because Sanders will be the starter in the fall. No doubt about it. Not because of who his daddy is, but because he is going to be a beast.

Congratulations to JSU on today’s shutout. Yes, it’s only EWC, but so what. They destroyed a lesser opponent the way a FCS is supposed to do. If the college football world can watch Mississippi State destroy Charleston Southern 43-0 on a SEC Network, than Jackson State can destroy EWC on a ESPN telecast. Congratulations to Coach Prime on bringing some much needed new hype to the SWAC in his debut. Looking forward to seeing how JSU doesn’t this season.

Caught the game today in Jackson with 3 of my JSU homeboys who only become enemies when it’s time for my G-Men to rumble. Lol. Shout out to the Newman NOLA family! That kid has a story for real! It was good to see him today.

JSU did what they were supposed to do to a NAIA program today. Although they will be a more improved/talented team in the fall, I still except them to be a tough football team this Spring. The defense looks very physical and there is some flashes of good speed in the backfield. I am a fan of the scheme, and I only see them getting better. I heard mixed reviews about the QB situation from crowd, but the good thing for JSU fans is this Spring Season will be nothing more than a Ten Yard Fight between any quarterback that takes a snap. Why? Because Sanders will be the starter in the fall. No doubt about it. Not because of who his daddy is, but because he is going to be a beast.

Congratulations to JSU on today’s shutout. Yes, it’s only EWC, but so what. They destroyed a lesser opponent the way a FCS is supposed to do. If the college football world can watch Mississippi State destroy Charleston Southern 43-0 on a SEC Network, than Jackson State can destroy EWC on a ESPN telecast. Congratulations to Coach Prime on bringing some much needed new hype to the SWAC in his debut. Looking forward to seeing how JSU doesn’t this season.

Thanks. You always hit us with good football talk. Im pleased with the staff so far. Lots of coaching was going on on the sideline. We still had several starters out on defense so I know they will only get better as the season goes on. Coach Prime only dressed 68 players out of 97. Every week players have to audition for a spot on the field. 75 is the max he will dress each game.

Question for JSU fans? Getting 2 tickets to a future game this spring possible via the school? Or would i have to use a scalping site?

JSU will be operating at 50 percent capacity for indoor and outdoor events. The Lee E. Williams Athletics & Assembly Center with allow 4000 to attend (8000 capacity) and Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium will welcome 22,000 (44,000 capacity) fans to attend.

The health and safety of student-athletes, staff, and the Jackson State community remains of the utmost importance. JSU intends to strike a necessary balance between protecting our student-athletes, staff, and fans and expanded capacity and fewer restrictions.

Face coverings (over the nose and mouth) shall be required as a condition of admittance for all guest during ingress, egress, and movement throughout the stadium, as well as any time guests are unable to maintain the recommended physical distance from others who are not in their same household or when actively eating or drinking.

Back