JStank, you're next....

History changes his number every week... but he will be the one that kicks your azz... so you will def know him. He might have the pick 6, kickoff return, 200 yards receiving, 200 yards rushing, etc.. you just never know. But what, you are like 4-16 vs JSU in the last 20 meetings?

History changes his number every week... but he will be the one that kicks your azz... so you will def know him. He might have the pick 6, kickoff return, 200 yards receiving, 200 yards rushing, etc.. you just never know. But what, you are like 4-16 vs JSU in the last 20 meetings?

No. We are 1-0 w/in the last year as we OWN you from 2014. :D So, History is an ineligible player who changes #s every week eh? You do realize that's cheating, eh?

I'm emailing Wes Crockett, compliance for the SWAC, to let him know that j-suck-4ever is cheating----> w.crockett@swac.org .

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
No. We are 1-0 w/in the last year as we OWN you from 2014. :D So, History is an ineligible player who changes #s every week eh? You do realize that's cheating, eh?

I'm emailing Wes Crockett, compliance for the SWAC, to let him know that j-suck-4ever is cheating----> w.crockett@swac.org .

U can't take ownership in one year. We just gave you a small room to rent last year but we have a BIG house! ...and we are about to take our key back and kick yo azz out the door. And we keepin ALL your shat!

Sure thing man.... lol

Baghdad-Bob.jpg

Ya'll talkin like PV is good.. LOL
We are not where we want to be but don't expect the same JSU you played last year. Recall how we were beating the crap out of you in Jackson last year. Look for more of that this week... and one thing we know is how to beat a Willie Simmons offense. We are 2-1 vs Simmons. Last year, OMJ and crew pretty much shut that shat totally down.

Tp, Just stop it bro. How were you beating the crap out of someone and still lose by 18 points? The largest lead you guys had was 27-14 and that was late in the 2nd quarter. You guys only scored 3 points after that (against a weak defense). And speaking of "shutting Simmons down" good luck. Trey Green is a much, much better passing QB than Gibbs.

Tp, Just stop it bro. How were you beating the crap out of someone and still lose by 18 points? The largest lead you guys had was 27-14 and that was late in the 2nd quarter. You guys only scored 3 points after that (against a weak defense). And speaking of "shutting Simmons down" good luck. Trey Green is a much, much better passing QB than Gibbs.

We were winning for THREE quarters. We just had a bad DC and special teams. Neither will be the case on Saturday.

JSU was in a "dogfight" with Valley (deep into the 4th quarter at that), but think they're going to whoop us? Lol!

skepticalafricankid.jpg

I was gonna give yall the Valley and UAPB treatment this week, similar to how I did Bama State last week but the fact that you SAWRY, not sorry, but SAWRY mofos think you're about to win this game is laughable... Lol!

ashy_larry_zpsfawnus8x.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
You can say the same for your game against Bama State. Who we just got through manhandling... 38-13

But was your ground and field wet? Also, we played our 4th string QB vs BAMA State and Ivy had one leg... This week, we get our 3rd string QB back... LOL

Yep. Just like I warned yall about your 3-8 record before the season started.

You've been "warning" people since your last SWAC Championship!

...and we been kickin azz since then too... Ya'll beat us ONE time since then... smh. What ya'll like 2-8 vs JSU in the last 10 meetings? lol

Back