Jogging?

GoodFella

"The Real McCoy"
How many of you on SP run atleast 3 times a week?? Whats the furthest you've ever jogged?? For me 6miles the other day, Im proud of myself. Earlier this year I couldnt run a 1/2 mile, gave up smoking for good to get in shape. Now Im up to 6....:happydance:

:clap: On giving up smoking. To answer your question, I don't like to run. When I was trying the whole running thing I got up to 2 miles at least twice a week. Then I stopped because I just really don't like running.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
, gave up smoking for good to get in shape. Now Im up to 6....:happydance:

My cigar humidor arrived yesterday. I am calibrating the humidor now. I have been smoking cigars for years and it hadn't decreased my cardio one bit. That is what they mean when they say Army Strong!

Jamaican cigars will arrive next week.

Once a week now.:smh:

I used to run 4 times a week during 1 mile runs. Too much going on now.:smash:

I think running burns the most fat out of all. Running hard now will pay off later on down the road. Im really impressed with the guys in the upper 30's who run right along with me.

I run 2 miles a day and swim laps for about 30mins. Interval running is the quickest way to lose the pounds. What is interval running?? Sprint for 30 seconds then jog for one minute.....continue to you do 2 miles. Honestly, swimming is the key.....it is a total body workout. Why don't I see more of us swimming?

I am Army Strong!!

I don't like to distance run. I prefer sprints even though they make my legs burn and itch...:tdown:

I'd love to run. Ever since I slammed my knee into a cafeteria table, though, that isht hurts like hell after about a 1/4 mile.

I run 2 miles a day and swim laps for about 30mins. Interval running is the quickest way to lose the pounds. What is interval running?? Sprint for 30 seconds then jog for one minute.....continue to you do 2 miles. Honestly, swimming is the key.....it is a total body workout. Why don't I see more of us swimming?

I am Army Strong!!

Yeah people call that shuttle running. If you're on a track sprint 200m and jog the other 200 meters.

Congrats on giving up smoking!

I ran a 5K back in March and I'm scheduled to run a 10K in July. I don't think that is going to happen because I have been training like I should :shame:. While I am training, I follow a schedule that has me running various distances over the course of the week.

I just learned how to swim last semester, and it's really fun. I discovered a talent I didn't even know I had. The best part is that it's a workout that doesn't even feel like one.

Dang Rocky I never knew you couldnt swim. Swimming takes a lot out of you though, it is a good work out. It takes a lot of muscle to swim distance. I have respect for those cats who swim 500meters and above. I usually swim about 150meters and Im gassed lol....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have'nt ran in about 2 weeks because I'm on vacation right now, but I run 5 days a week at 3-3.5 miles per day.

Back